Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 June, 07:52
I often reflect on the weird position I find myself in. I am a civilian, and yet somehow put myself near the (publicly visible) apex of the greatest military op ever. Nothing important depends on me, but everything depends on people like me standing up. I am not risking my life in a DUMB, yet I am in one of the most exposed forward positions — and a named target by the enemy in their propaganda. There's no real bravery, because all I did was stand and hold the line when my peers ran away; no advancing into live fire. Yet they still ran away, and I didn't. As one of the most prominent "QAnon conspiracy theorists" it's a wonder my family has held together at all, yet I have managed the agonising wait to keep myself together and just wait for events to take their course. For years I have known it's one for the history books, but never know when the war might end and the writing of the story begins. Endlessly paradoxical and contradictory experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jaCk_ sIOn @jaxnsk1n
Makes me think I wonder if we had all our memories in the womb but then had to forget them to get through the birth canal?While we were inside our mother we were perhaps in the astral dreaming and connected with stars and source .. it was darkness. But then at night is when we see the synapses lighting up? Then. Going into the bright light of day.. everything had to be shed away. It was a agonizing timeline, brief but nevertheless traumatizing. people were praying, mothers grandmothers grandfathers, tears inside and out.. please lord let everything be as you will,. In this coming birth cycle I suppose we have already been here. our mother earth gives birth to a new generation. Who will be able to survive? Do not be afraid he said… for I am with you to deliver you. Thank you doctor G_D. Thank you too friends and for being here.. patriots and lovers and warriors. You were chosen to visualize and see the light and what is possible. There is no other option but to choose grace and peace an
12:11 PM - Jun 23, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jaxnsk1n in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jaCk_ sIOn, click on at the bottom under it