HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
I notice that some of us feel like we've been left behind here on AnonUp. That we are not at the front but in the waiting room. That the anons who have been active here in recent years and who we all follow are now on Twitter and continue their fight there. I don't mind, because as VK once wrote... The Battlefield is on Twitter. That battlefield is not a nice place to be, I've noticed over the past month. Lots of violence and nasty things. Yet AnonUp is still The Place to Be… there is so much focused information, analysis and findings. It is Here that literally all information comes together in a kind of Looking Glass. I am thankful that this lovely place was created for us. It is still my primary source of information. So: Be Happy!!!
01:13 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
21 June, 12:06
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Twitter drains my tank quickly; the negativity and fighting are off the charts. But some good info, so I stick to accounts I know. AU refills the empty tank! Free sharing of ideas without judgement; fam that encourages and helps. This is where we come to fuel up on all things positive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 June, 01:02
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Yes, exactly. That's how I experience it myself.
Even in the morning after getting up, I often first check AU ... to read new messages and to get and sometimes also give positive Vibes.
Thanks for your response!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blenky mclapper @BlenkyMclapper
21 June, 06:13
we continue the fight everywhere so they know we do not surrender our ground.

21 June, 06:34
In response Blenky mclapper to his Publication

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 June, 01:25
ITS HOME BUT WE NEED TO HAVE A PRESENCE ON ALL PLATFORMS...DONE FOR A REASON

21 June, 05:09
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
You're probably right about that!
👍

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 June, 11:58
im not sure why twit is the battlefield only way tobwake up the rest is control msm....plus saying dead people are alive/clones/masks wont help lol oh i almost forgot about the reptile people lol

21 June, 01:10
In response reaper myer to his Publication
😂😂😂😱😱😱 lol

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
20 June, 04:57
🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸

21 June, 01:11
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
💚💚💚💚

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 June, 04:48
💖💖💖🎇 it is hard to remain shiny over there fr😳 I am doing my best, remaining on AU for my peace of heart, soul and mind💖

21 June, 01:14
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yes, that's how I do it. I always love coming back to Anonup. Friends!!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 June, 04:20
🙏

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 June, 04:15
Anon Up Is The First Place I Come on Every Morning!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
20 June, 04:32
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Me too!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 June, 04:49
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Same😊 gotta level up my shine🎇

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

20 June, 04:15
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
👍👍

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

20 June, 04:12
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
God Bless, Joey. Glad you are Here at Home!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
20 June, 04:35
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Hi Joey. I got on for 3 days and said Nope! It might be where the fight is for some, for sure. But I'm with you that it sucks the energy right out of you like the evil shit show it is.
I'll be there for people when they need help assimilating the truth, that is my forte. That will be some tough stuff too.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
20 June, 03:53
At least you can learn something here and have different opinion without being attacked.

20 June, 03:58
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Indeed and very true!!

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
20 June, 03:05
Same here rejected from twitter again but that's okay I love AU and I love my AU fam and I will keep red pilling my family they think I'm crazy anyway

20 June, 03:08
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
👍😂😂👍🙏🙏

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
20 June, 03:03
They can have Twitter....never DID like it.....so VERY negative......not a pleasant place at all! To each his own. I much prefer AU where common sense and kindness are common threads! It's uplifting, informative, but not in a "preachy" kind of way....it encourages you to think for yourself, do your own research, question EVERYTHING! Just good vibes all around! Love being part of this enormous "family!" Still think when the dust settles, we should have an AU Rally somewhere! Would be so much fun to meet and put faces with names of those we've been talking with all this time!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 June, 03:40
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
There's enough "drama" in every day life, no need to get that much more from twitter. I'll stick with AU thank you!

Silver Cat @silvercat
20 June, 04:49
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Have not even really tried to get back on the twit; account was suspended, am much happier to be here! the vibes are so much more positive, encouraging and uplifting! Thank you all for being here!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
20 June, 02:52
Just tried twit again, rejected.

Sooo, I'm here on AU for support
& doin live red pillin out n about.

God bless our AU frens with guidance on twit.

#SaveTheChildren

20 June, 02:59
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏👍

Julie Que @JulieQue
20 June, 01:51
If you get on twitter you can find your Anon frens there! VK set up an Anon community link…
https://twitter.com/Vincen...

20 June, 02:16
In response Julie Que to her Publication
Thanks!!! Very good tip!!!

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
20 June, 02:38
In response Julie Que to her Publication
How to get back on Twitter.......sigh

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 June, 01:51
It’s absolutely depressing in there. Some days an absolute echo chamber. Regurgitated information is constant. Gotta remember to take frequent breaks off of all sm. My vibe is so low the last few days, I keep checking for a pulse.

20 June, 01:54
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
20 June, 01:44
Agree, Twitter is AWFUL!

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
20 June, 01:42
I believe Anon up is to help keep the light workers and healers connected to help keep the collective positve and of light. Healers are on the outskirts of the battlefield to be there to help when people start to lose hope or feel negative they come back here to be healed. If healers were always on the battlefield they would not have the energy to heal others.

20 June, 01:43
In response Julie Anaya to her Publication
💚💚💚💚💚🙏🙏🙏🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 June, 01:35
I spend time on twit but it’s soul crushing at times. I always come back to AU to get refreshed…I thank God for AU and the anons here…you always make me feel alive again and the depression fades. Thank you Koba and anons everywhere❤️🙏😇

20 June, 01:44
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍👍

Happy Days @Sun2516
20 June, 01:23
This is the front

20 June, 01:28
In response Happy Days to his Publication
😁👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
20 June, 01:19
❤️❤️

20 June, 01:46
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
💚💚

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
20 June, 01:18
Very well said, and I agree 100%!

20 June, 01:19
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
👍👍