HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 June, 01:13
I notice that some of us feel like we've been left behind here on AnonUp. That we are not at the front but in the waiting room. That the anons who have been active here in recent years and who we all follow are now on Twitter and continue their fight there. I don't mind, because as VK once wrote... The Battlefield is on Twitter. That battlefield is not a nice place to be, I've noticed over the past month. Lots of violence and nasty things. Yet AnonUp is still The Place to Be… there is so much focused information, analysis and findings. It is Here that literally all information comes together in a kind of Looking Glass. I am thankful that this lovely place was created for us. It is still my primary source of information. So: Be Happy!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
20 June, 04:57
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
🐸 🐸 🐸 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from HTG TheolddoG, click on at the bottom under it