JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
We never prepare for best-case scenarios in the military. Your go bag is inspected regularly for good reason. I’m hearing a lot of whispers of potential attacks on infrastructure. Are you ready? Better safe than sorry.

#FamilyIsEverything
10:07 AM - Jun 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
20 June, 04:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It won't be safe in the cities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 June, 04:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
19 June, 04:28
Aloha
👍
Are you ready?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 June, 06:50
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I was born ready.

Ange Love @LoveM
18 June, 12:29
🙏🏻Heavenly Father guide me by Your Holy Spirit through Jesus Christ thank you Amen✝️🕊✨💕

Stocked, packed and ready to roll in any given direction, if/ when called to do so🙏🏻

#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE ❤️

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
18 June, 10:40
Going to go buy more ammo today. As a truck driver, I've been seeing more and more military on civilian transport than ever before. Something is up. I've been prepping for years, so I'm good on that, just need more ammo!!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 June, 04:13
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
ever see any weird creatures?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 June, 10:22
A gun store in Great Falls, MT was raided by the ATF & IRS, it begins. They are coming & we are ready as we will ever be.

Sleet Sir @Sleet
18 June, 10:10
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
What bullshit‼️

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
18 June, 10:21
WE ARE UNDER CONSTANT ATTACK ON INFRASTRUCTURE SINCE 4.11.2020

ITS CALLED "TELL A VISION"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 June, 10:18
🙏About as ready as we are ever gonna be, Fan.

Ya'll all be safe out there especially if you are in large cities.

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
18 June, 10:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
NEVER HEARD ABOUT ANOTHER NATION WHICH LOST THREE NUCLEAR BOMBS DURING TRAINING ON USA SOIL...

YOU HAVE TRULLY DANGEROUS MILITARY, ESPETIALLY IN CASE OF CIVIL WAR

Laritha Savage @Laritha
19 June, 04:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Be careful of traffic jams and large crowds.

Bee Saved @BSaved
18 June, 10:09
No one is truly prepared I don't think, but many of us are ready.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
18 June, 10:47
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
Tru♡