Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
I showed my father a bunch of evidence to try to persuade him not to get the vaccine. I even showed him articles about seniors dying from it. He would not listen to anything. He got the first shot of the vaccine last week and he has an appointment to get the second shot on the 25th. I don't know what to do. I am very upset. I don't want anything to happen to him. I already lost my mom to cancer in 2018. Has anyone been successful in convincing someone not to get the vaccine? If so, what did you say? Do you know anyone who has had it and, if so, has anything happened?
02:30 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Regina Daly @GIJO
14 February, 04:25
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Two of my family members got it. After I stopped crying, and finally talked to them, I prayed. If God can send us DJT to help get rid of the evil in this world, then he will send us help for those who took the vaccine. I know they are adults but they started with
1) elderly- who probably weren't given much choice
2) hospital/first responders- who only wanted to stay healthy to help others.
I hope selflessness will be rewarded.
Reactions- headaches, uneasy stomach mostly after second shot.
Me?, I am a cancer survivor and want nothing unnatural in my body!!
Prayers for your father.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
10 February, 07:22
I know what your feeling. My mom,2aunts, and one brother got both shots. one brother was plannining on it and i sent him this video.
httpss://rumble.com/vcxqhf-dr.-simon-gold-truth-about-the-covid-vaaccine.html. My mom eneded up getting slight pneumonia, but it was blamed on a reaction tpo some medicine she was already taking. She was tiedand couldn't sleep.also. My one brother became more irratable.
I didn't show thisone to them because they already have some anxiety. https:anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/02/ezN6kx5moUlwii1xWlp2_02_5b003787e3de01babaacf2bb135e4a_video_original.mov. THEN PR

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 February, 10:20
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
Thank you. I am very sorry for the reactions that your mom and brother had to the shot. I hope that they will be okay. I am praying for them. ❤️🙏

C S Van @SuesSword
10 February, 03:12
I know a woman, 73 and a medical office manager so it was rather predictable though unfortunate. I know a man who works in housekeeping in a hospital & he got his. So far they're fine. I can't say what's going to happen. I urged my children to not get it. God help us, they've placed 2 of my grandchildren in my home (CPS)& I pray they don't push this shot on those babies. If I say no, it's simple. They'll remove them-YET-I have to say no. I pray each day for those babies. I pray Trump comes back & takes charge like 'no other'.

C S Van @SuesSword
10 February, 03:13
In response C S Van to her Publication
As for your dad, honey, you can love him, but, you have to let him choose-that's what this country is all about-CHOICE & Freedom even if the choice is wrong.

10 February, 10:23
In response C S Van to her Publication
I am glad that the people that you know who had the vaccine appear to be fine. I pray that they continue to be okay. I pray that they do not push the shot on babies. I hope Trump comes back soon and puts an end to this before more live are lost. 🙏❤️

Kay Julien @OneLove
10 February, 12:48
Show him lots of love and how important he is to you.
Show him other lies. Look for reports that confirm that they are lying to us, not only with Covid. Unfortunately that`s all we can do and i think we all feel that way in "anonup"

10 February, 12:52
In response Kay Julien to her Publication
Very true! ❤️🙏

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
10 February, 08:21
You've tried your best.All you can do is pray that God will help him to see the light. God bless you!!

10 February, 12:53
In response Chris Hoff to his Publication
Thank you. God Bless you and your family, too. 🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

09 February, 11:15
In response Miko BAC to her Publication
Thank you. You are exactly right that it is the most helpless feeling watching your loved ones like this. I am praying for you and your aunt, too. 🙏❤️

Jodi Spangler @JodiSpangler
09 February, 09:37
Fear Not! Healing beds are coming soon and all will be well.

09 February, 09:39
In response Jodi Spangler to her Publication
❤️🙏

Krissy Dawn @Pinkaboo
09 February, 09:33
🙏My dad just got the first shot yesterday. Like you, I tried my best to talk him out of it. I will pray for him and your father as well.

09 February, 09:41
In response Krissy Dawn to his Publication
Thank you so much. I am sorry to hear that you were not able to talk your dad out of it, either. I will pray that your father will be okay. 🙏❤️

Frances Long @Camelot
09 February, 06:55
I begged my coworker not to do it. she has allergies and asthma....within 7 minutes she could not breathe. After treatment it has continued over a week with hives etc.More drugs prescribed. Claims its not the vax just allergies, I give up! signed: conspiracy theorist.

09 February, 08:40
In response Frances Long to her Publication
Oh wow! I am so sorry to hear this. I hope that she will be okay! 🙏

Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
09 February, 06:02
My Mom went out of her way to make sure she got it. She got really sick from the first and the second. She didn't care what i said. I'm pretty sure she thinks I am a lunatic for even questioning. I had to just give it to God after i freaked out. 😢🙏

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
09 February, 06:05
In response Wendy Leal to her Publication
My mom did too.
She's havjng side effects of "swollen hard legs" 12 hours post vax.
She refuses to acknowledge the connection.

09 February, 08:42
In response Wendy Leal to her Publication
I am so sorry to hear this. I pray that your mom will be okay. 🙏

Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
09 February, 06:02
My Mom went out of her way to make sure she got it. She got really sick from the first and the second. She didn't care what i said. I'm pretty sure she thinks I am a lunatic for even questioning. I had to just give it to God after i freaked out. 😢🙏

Annie D-W @Annie172123
09 February, 05:49
I slow played my my mom as long as i could. I showed her everything. She just kept telling me all of her friends that took it. She had her first one today (phizer). i feel for you. I guess the tables have turned on us

09 February, 08:47
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
That is the vaccine that my dad got, too. All of his friends got it, too. He won't listen to anything I say and I don't think it helps matters that already thinks I am crazy because of all of the things I believe in (meaning all of the things we all discuss on this site). I am sorry about your mom and I hope that she will be okay. 🙏❤️

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
09 February, 05:01
yeah mate same over here ! mum seen the light to the charade but dad full brain washed no matter the proof ! however become to realise we all have a purpose on this earth and script is written , maybe they have just fulfilled theres

olga sedlmaierová @zolla
09 February, 04:20
😔

Dellas Rosendahl @Dellas
09 February, 04:19
I sympathize with you. I do know people who have taken the shot and are waiting to take the second one at the end of this month. And one is a retired practical nurse. She is so brainwashed by the medical community. She asked if I had taken it, I told her no. She asked if I was goint to get it, I said no. She told me she guessed that was my choice and I responded, that's the way it should be right? And her answer was no. I was shocked and offended at the same time. I wish I had words of comfort for you. I pray your father is one of the few who doesn't react badly.

09 February, 08:51
In response Dellas Rosendahl to his Publication
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

Jill Taylor @Trad55
09 February, 04:11
Two older couples in our neighborhood have had the first shot. Of the first couple, the wife collapsed 3 days later - extreme fatigue and nausea. Local hospital checked her out, kept her for a few hours but ultimately sent her home. She has been OK since then. All my exercise class ladies are going to get it and talk about it constantly. They know I will not but I am the lone voice. My family in the UK are all brainwashed about it too. My husband is with me and will wait for better news before deciding. I never get the annual flu jab but he usually does. Scary how eager some are to get it.

09 February, 08:57
In response Jill Taylor to his Publication
Thank you for responding and sharing this. I am sorry to hear about the wife that collapsed. I am glad to hear that she has been okay since. I hope that all of the exercise class ladies will be okay. I am relieved to hear that you and your husband are not going to get it. There are too many people having advese reactions to it or dying. Also, they say that if you get that vaccine, you still have to wear a mask and social distance. To me, that means the vaccine does not work. I would rather use hydroxychloroquine.

Mary Maynard @themarymaynard
09 February, 04:10

Loving Patriot @Love528
09 February, 03:58
So sorry you’re dealing with this. I went through the same with my 80-year-old parents to no avail. They are intent on getting it, especially since their doctor recommended it & they “trust him.” They attack every source of info I give them & believe the “news.” My mom says she’s “following the science.” They are being misled by so-called “scientists!” We’ve done our part in educating. That’s all we can do.😞

09 February, 09:00
In response Loving Patriot to her Publication
Thank you for responding and sharing this. I am so sorry that you are going through this with your parents as well. I pray that they will be okay. 🙏❤️

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 February, 03:53
I did the same with my husband, begged showed everything i could find he gets 2nd on the 24th. The Dr encouraged him so Nobody was listening to me, they both think im nuts about everything Trump all of it! God knows I tried all i can do, Not Me Tho! He has been notfeeling good.

09 February, 09:05
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I am so sorry. I completely relate. All of my friends, coworkers, and family think I am a "crazy conspiracy theorist." I think that makes it harder when I try to discuss the vaccine with my dad because he just dismisses what I am saying as "conspiracies." I hope that your husband will be okay. 🙏❤️

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
09 February, 03:52
i am going through the same thing, and both of my parents have had their first shot now.

09 February, 09:07
In response Irish Whiskey to his Publication
I am very sorry. I pray that both of your parents will be okay. 🙏❤️

JQsh G21 @JQshG
09 February, 03:38
The only hope I have is that this vaccine is a placebo or is something ACTUALLY safe and not what we are used to per Trump's endorsement.

09 February, 09:10
In response JQsh G21 to his Publication
That is what I am praying for. I just get scared because I see so many stories about people passing away from it or having severe side effects.

Rustic Elegance @RusticElegance
09 February, 03:33
I used visuals with vaccine ingredients and RFK Jr. / CHD https://twitter.com/Robert... Good luck!

09 February, 09:11
In response Rustic Elegance to his Publication
Thank you. I appreciate it. ❤️🙏

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
09 February, 03:31
Persuade him to wait a bit longer. By that time, a lot more should be in the public domain! If MSM gets taken over, EVERYONE will be told the truth!

09 February, 09:12
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
That is exactly what I was trying to do. I asked him to please just give me until Easter. I am convinced Trump will be in by then and this insanity will stop. I just wish they would have waited on the vaccine until he got back in office and I wish he would have stopped it.

Illyse Hart @Hart2Hart
09 February, 03:20
OMG we couldve written the same post! i did the same with my dad and he said “i gotta do what i gotta do” i lost my mom in Nov to a drunk driver and told my dad “ i lost one parent i cant lose 2”... and the kicker is my brither works for the Bill and melinda gates foundation and we all know what a horrible man he is! so my brother thinks everyone should get it🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤬

09 February, 09:16
In response Illyse Hart to his Publication
Oh wow! I am so very sorry to hear about your mom. Yes, Bill Gates is evil! I hope that you can convince your dad not to get it. My dad already thinks that I am a "crazy conspiracy theorist." Unfortunately, that doesn't help when I try to convince him of anything about the vaccine because he just dismisses it as a "conspiracy." Praying for your dad. 🙏❤️

Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
09 February, 03:18
you did your best, now it's up to God

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
09 February, 03:15
my mom..the same...got the bullshit shot...shes excited about it.....i cant do anything except watch...im the fucking crazy one ..right

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 February, 03:54
In response tarna 2112 to her Publication
So sorry, but your not alone! we cant get thru to them!

09 February, 09:18
In response tarna 2112 to her Publication
Praying for your mom. I know what you mean. My dad thinks I am a "crazy conspiracy theorist."

Blu Jen @BluJen
09 February, 03:11
When they do not hear or see truth I stand in the gap on my relationship with them and intercede with the Lord to protect them from harm. I cancel and nullify the things in the vax and the effects the enemy is trying to bring about. I apply the Blood n plant the Cross. I serve the Lord so those I love are covered by Him too. Pray, Pray, Pray Bear Hugs trust the Lord will carry them thru

09 February, 09:19
In response Blu Jen to her Publication
Thank you so much for sharing this. I greatly appreciate it. This is a wonderful thing that you do. I will try this. ❤️🙏

Pamela Sleet @WWG1WGA01_20_21
09 February, 03:09
just lost my MIL to "covid", heart quit, and my father in law jumped right on the vaccine and us trying to get him to understand why he shouldn't. He also is scheduled for his second dose. Thank God he made it through so far. he's 83 and refuses to listen to us. Really sad.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
09 February, 05:51
In response Pamela Sleet to his Publication
sorry for your loss...

09 February, 09:22
In response Pamela Sleet to his Publication
I am so very sorry for your loss. This is heartbreaking. Sending you love and light. I am also sorry to hear about your father-in-law getting the shot. I am praying that he will be okay. 🙏❤️

Absolute American @AbsoluteAmerican
09 February, 03:08
Pray!!! I have a 37 yr old daughter that wouldnt listen to me either. She works in the healthcare field with seniors, not even direct care. So now I pray and pray this battle comes to an end so the med beds can become available to save eveyones life that took the vax. Im pissed that they let it get this far with the vax and people dying ffrom it , or severe reactions that caused life changing events.

09 February, 09:29
In response Absolute American to her Publication
That is exactly what I am thinking. I am praying the med beds can save everyone's life that took the vaccine. I agree with you that I cannot understand how they let it get this far with the vaccine. Why didn't they stop it? Look how many lives have already been lost because of the vaccine. I am praying for your daughter. ❤️🙏

Jennifer Miller @3js2ms
09 February, 02:59
My son works for major hospital/clinics in our area. He's 25 and is more left then I'd ever thought he'd go. I might add he's also Army Nat Guard. To your question, he got psizer shot, so far so good. However I don't think we'll see real problems for a few years imo. My husband and I will not be getting the shot nor my elderly parents. Hope this helps, I wish you the best.

09 February, 09:32
In response Jennifer Miller to her Publication
Thank you very much for sharing. I pray that your son will be okay. I am very glad to hear that you, your husband, and your parents will not be getting the vaccine. ❤️🙏