Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
09 February, 02:30
I showed my father a bunch of evidence to try to persuade him not to get the vaccine. I even showed him articles about seniors dying from it. He would not listen to anything. He got the first shot of the vaccine last week and he has an appointment to get the second shot on the 25th. I don't know what to do. I am very upset. I don't want anything to happen to him. I already lost my mom to cancer in 2018. Has anyone been successful in convincing someone not to get the vaccine? If so, what did you say? Do you know anyone who has had it and, if so, has anything happened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
09 February, 05:49
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I slow played my my mom as long as i could. I showed her everything. She just kept telling me all of her friends that took it. She had her first one today (phizer). i feel for you. I guess the tables have turned on us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
That is the vaccine that my dad got, too. All of his friends got it, too. He won't listen to anything I say and I don't think it helps matters that already thinks I am crazy because of all of the things I believe in (meaning all of the things we all discuss on this site). I am sorry about your mom and I hope that she will be okay. 🙏❤️
08:47 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Annie D-W @Annie172123
10 February, 07:05
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Her second one is march 2. Will keep you posted on my end. Prayers & love ... hugs