Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
09 February, 02:30
I showed my father a bunch of evidence to try to persuade him not to get the vaccine. I even showed him articles about seniors dying from it. He would not listen to anything. He got the first shot of the vaccine last week and he has an appointment to get the second shot on the 25th. I don't know what to do. I am very upset. I don't want anything to happen to him. I already lost my mom to cancer in 2018. Has anyone been successful in convincing someone not to get the vaccine? If so, what did you say? Do you know anyone who has had it and, if so, has anything happened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
Two older couples in our neighborhood have had the first shot. Of the first couple, the wife collapsed 3 days later - extreme fatigue and nausea. Local hospital checked her out, kept her for a few hours but ultimately sent her home. She has been OK since then. All my exercise class ladies are going to get it and talk about it constantly. They know I will not but I am the lone voice. My family in the UK are all brainwashed about it too. My husband is with me and will wait for better news before deciding. I never get the annual flu jab but he usually does. Scary how eager some are to get it.
04:11 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trad55 in this post can reply
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
09 February, 08:57
In response Jill Taylor to his Publication
Thank you for responding and sharing this. I am sorry to hear about the wife that collapsed. I am glad to hear that she has been okay since. I hope that all of the exercise class ladies will be okay. I am relieved to hear that you and your husband are not going to get it. There are too many people having advese reactions to it or dying. Also, they say that if you get that vaccine, you still have to wear a mask and social distance. To me, that means the vaccine does not work. I would rather use hydroxychloroquine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396