Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
09 February, 02:30
I showed my father a bunch of evidence to try to persuade him not to get the vaccine. I even showed him articles about seniors dying from it. He would not listen to anything. He got the first shot of the vaccine last week and he has an appointment to get the second shot on the 25th. I don't know what to do. I am very upset. I don't want anything to happen to him. I already lost my mom to cancer in 2018. Has anyone been successful in convincing someone not to get the vaccine? If so, what did you say? Do you know anyone who has had it and, if so, has anything happened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frances Long @Camelot
09 February, 06:55
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I begged my coworker not to do it. she has allergies and asthma....within 7 minutes she could not breathe. After treatment it has continued over a week with hives etc.More drugs prescribed. Claims its not the vax just allergies, I give up! signed: conspiracy theorist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Oh wow! I am so sorry to hear this. I hope that she will be okay! 🙏
08:40 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Frances Long to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Warrior for Truth, click on at the bottom under it