Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The lower vibe on Twitter makes you wonder if humanity is worth the effort of saving.
08:03 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
18 June, 10:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I know it doesn't feel like it sometimes but, yeah it's worth it brother
💚🌟💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
17 June, 09:39
As you know, I subscribed to twitter with a secondary email a few weeks ago and did not stay long. It's not the same as before. Feels like a confused maze. I love us all here on AU! More humanity here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
17 June, 08:51
I feel your struggle .... It's much like the small boy on the beach throwing back small starfish one at a time in a sea of thousands after a storm. An elderly passer by commented as he looked on .. "there's thousands and thousands he said, you're not gonna make much difference" The young boy replied as he stooped down and cast another small starfish back into the sea " I sure made a difference for that one". The obvious comparison is what difference to the ones we save will they make? Our job is to plant seeds and nurture growth where we can. Our knowledge of the subject at hand is nothing if it cannot be conveyed to those who are lost. And there are none so lost as they that do not know they are lost. We must be wise interpreters, a sage of counsel, wordsmiths and orators that wield the sword of truth with dexterity and fine precision. We sow, another reaps. What we sow is then subject to germination, watered by word and Spirit. We are to trust in the power of truth. Is 55:11

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
17 June, 08:37
I agree - I love AU - I was booted off of Twitter but that is not why I love it here

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
17 June, 08:25
VK made an AU twatter community... i joined and left it in less 24 hrs.
a clown show.

nothing like this community

this AU is true gold

arba happihr @arba
17 June, 08:15
Be sure to don the armor of God before entering the lion's den.
Praying peace will arrive sooooon

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
17 June, 08:09
Only because most have been poisoned physically, spiritually, and psychologically.

It can be a very strong challenge to not judge their apathy, but then I remember that folks like us were blessed for a reason.

Even if we can’t save all of them, most will always be worth the effort.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 June, 08:09
That is why Musk needs to release all of us patriotic anons from Twitter jail and reinstate our accounts. 😇We will change that low video with high vibe TRUTH.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
17 June, 08:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
why necessary when we are doing it here?

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
17 June, 08:07
KeK

arba happihr @arba
17 June, 08:06
Yay! Aloha Martin
I am glad to see you are still with us. Welcome back 😊 I have missed your talent,
Stay well👋

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 June, 08:06
Maybe God thinks it's worth it