Julie Casey @Trump2023
Using pure vinegar to sterilize my Air, my laundry and to clean my home. Organic Coconut oil for my body and face . Got
Dr. Bonners for shampoo and body wash that suddy crap has a name and it is toxic. Castor Oil packs for lumps and bumps and everything. Now I just need some marijuana , magic mushrooms and a Deplorable friend : • )
06:37 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
10 June, 10:46
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Do u make your own castor oil pack or did u buy it? My mom has arthritis in her back will this help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 June, 05:41
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Hey Trump Fan,
Two cups of Epsom salt in a hot bath for 15 minutes is the only thing that takes away my back pain, I hope your mom will be feeling better soon. 💌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
10 June, 07:32
Castor oil packs and Castor oil for everything is right, have has excellent results with everything from a badly sprained ankle, to healing small scaly patches of skin (which cortisone cream didn’t touch), and every night around my liver and lower right quadrant AND MORE…basic as it gets🤗🐸😇

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 June, 08:44
In response amy lilley to her Publication
🥳🥳🎉🎉🥳🥳

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
10 June, 06:53
Been doing this for years! It's very easy and simple to make your own also. And it's cheaper

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 June, 07:05
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Love It ❣️ So Much

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
10 June, 06:53
Dr. Bronners has sold out

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 June, 07:03
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Homemade coconut body soap and shampoo for your hair is easy to make and nothing is going to stop us now.

Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
10 June, 09:38
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I can usually find Dr. Bronner's in the pharmacies near me - Walgreens, CVS and if I have to...Walmart. I really like J.R. Liggett's shampoo bars (harder to find but worth it) I have straight fine hair down to my butt and this stuff makes it as clean as when I was a little girl and I don't need conditioner anymore. My husband and mother have decided they like it too.

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 June, 06:44 (E)
I've been doing this for almost 2 decades now.

Should be common knowledge, but the media colluded with [them], so most people are clueless.

My dentist even pushes fluoride toothpaste 🤣🤣🤣

Ummmm noooo...

Shaving soap is sugar-based, after shave is balm with no scent or chemicals...

Deodorant is unscented, no paraben or aluminum...

I use unscented glycerin soap for washing...and laundry detergent is organic, free and clear, no scent...and NOOOO fabric softener.

They want you sick...and then dead soon after.

Godly Man @WWCUE
10 June, 07:34
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yeah. Filters everywhere. Berkey in the house. No straight tap. No fluoride. Colloidal silver soap/shampoo. Taking Ivermectin and MSM daily. There cannot be many parasites, bacteria, or harmful stuff in me anymore. I even throw in some dmso or MMS every now and then. If it’s good for you I take it. Thanks Barbara O’Neal, and many many many others. Wife and I study every morning.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
10 June, 08:14
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I check every ingredient and look up the ones I can't identify. I use multiple products of Dr. Bronners, All unscented and pure / organic products.