Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 June, 06:37
Using pure vinegar to sterilize my Air, my laundry and to clean my home. Organic Coconut oil for my body and face . Got
Dr. Bonners for shampoo and body wash that suddy crap has a name and it is toxic. Castor Oil packs for lumps and bumps and everything. Now I just need some marijuana , magic mushrooms and a Deplorable friend : • )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
I've been doing this for almost 2 decades now.

Should be common knowledge, but the media colluded with [them], so most people are clueless.

My dentist even pushes fluoride toothpaste 🤣🤣🤣

Ummmm noooo...

Shaving soap is sugar-based, after shave is balm with no scent or chemicals...

Deodorant is unscented, no paraben or aluminum...

I use unscented glycerin soap for washing...and laundry detergent is organic, free and clear, no scent...and NOOOO fabric softener.

They want you sick...and then dead soon after.
06:44 PM - Jun 10, 2023 (E)
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
10 June, 08:14
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I check every ingredient and look up the ones I can't identify. I use multiple products of Dr. Bronners, All unscented and pure / organic products.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
10 June, 07:34
Yeah. Filters everywhere. Berkey in the house. No straight tap. No fluoride. Colloidal silver soap/shampoo. Taking Ivermectin and MSM daily. There cannot be many parasites, bacteria, or harmful stuff in me anymore. I even throw in some dmso or MMS every now and then. If it’s good for you I take it. Thanks Barbara O’Neal, and many many many others. Wife and I study every morning.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 June, 06:52
We are Awake and [they] no longer have any power or spells over We The People.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
10 June, 06:50
Do you make your own shaving soap? Or do you have a specific brand you use.

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 June, 06:54
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
I use this 👇 That tube will last about a year, so it's actually really cheap when you compare it to the chemical-laced shaving creams.