Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 June, 06:37
Using pure vinegar to sterilize my Air, my laundry and to clean my home. Organic Coconut oil for my body and face . Got
Dr. Bonners for shampoo and body wash that suddy crap has a name and it is toxic. Castor Oil packs for lumps and bumps and everything. Now I just need some marijuana , magic mushrooms and a Deplorable friend : • )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Greengrl17 in this post can reply
Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
10 June, 09:38
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I can usually find Dr. Bronner's in the pharmacies near me - Walgreens, CVS and if I have to...Walmart. I really like J.R. Liggett's shampoo bars (harder to find but worth it) I have straight fine hair down to my butt and this stuff makes it as clean as when I was a little girl and I don't need conditioner anymore. My husband and mother have decided they like it too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
11 June, 07:21
In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication
I will have to try those. Dr. Bronners was on the list of companies that have been taken over by the left.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 June, 07:03
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Homemade coconut body soap and shampoo for your hair is easy to make and nothing is going to stop us now.