Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 June, 06:37
Using pure vinegar to sterilize my Air, my laundry and to clean my home. Organic Coconut oil for my body and face . Got
Dr. Bonners for shampoo and body wash that suddy crap has a name and it is toxic. Castor Oil packs for lumps and bumps and everything. Now I just need some marijuana , magic mushrooms and a Deplorable friend : • )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
10 June, 06:44 (E)
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I've been doing this for almost 2 decades now.

Should be common knowledge, but the media colluded with [them], so most people are clueless.

My dentist even pushes fluoride toothpaste 🤣🤣🤣

Ummmm noooo...

Shaving soap is sugar-based, after shave is balm with no scent or chemicals...

Deodorant is unscented, no paraben or aluminum...

I use unscented glycerin soap for washing...and laundry detergent is organic, free and clear, no scent...and NOOOO fabric softener.

They want you sick...and then dead soon after.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
I check every ingredient and look up the ones I can't identify. I use multiple products of Dr. Bronners, All unscented and pure / organic products.
08:14 PM - Jun 10, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mikkee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mikkee Writelikeitis, click on at the bottom under it