Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
Good night frens. I am in the hospital. Having an operation to remove kidney stones in the morning at 1130 am. Please pray for me that they get all the rocks out of my right kidney. The MRI showed about a dozen, too large to pass so they will laser them. I usually avoid Doctors and hospitals because they cannot be trusted but I could not figure out any other way to get rid of them and begin to get my health back. Big LOVE to you all. Stay strong.
11:20 PM - Jun 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by QuietNoMore in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
10 June, 05:41
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
our love and prayers are with you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 June, 05:37
Thank you all so much for your prayers and positive thoughts. It meant so much to me. It was really a mixed bag going into the hospital world for a couple of days. I met a lot of nice caring health workers but the 3 doctors that worked on me had very conflicting recommendations. The Doctor was able to remove some of the larger stones and the stone blocking my urinary tract. He says the ones still in the right kidney are all low and can be removed with the less invasive Lithotripsy. I go back in 4 days to check in on what exactly is next. There are many in my left kidney as well. Staying positive. Glad to have family around me for support. Big LOVE and healing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
09 June, 05:00
🙏🙏🙏

10 June, 05:35
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Thank you all so much for your prayers and positive thoughts. It meant so much to me. It was really a mixed bag going into the hospital world for a couple of days. I met a lot of nice caring health workers but the 3 doctors that worked on me had very conflicting recommendations. The Doctor was able to remove some of the larger stones and the stone blocking my urinary tract. He says the ones still in the right kidney are all low and can be removed with the less invasive Lithotripsy. I go back in 4 days to check in on what exactly is next. There are many in my left kidney as well. Staying positive. Glad to have family around me for support. Big LOVE and healing.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 June, 04:23
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
09 June, 04:01
Praying for you fren! Keep us updated.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 June, 03:55
🙏🙏🙏

Alycat 777 @alycat777
09 June, 03:49
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
09 June, 10:15
Prayers going up for you. 🙏🏻

09 June, 10:37
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
thank you

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
09 June, 09:16
God is WITH you, HEALING & STRENGTHENING you. He uses doctors in critical care. Heavenly Father, THANK You for the BEST Doctors with Your Wisdom & for Completely & Quickly HEALING our Friend by Your Angels in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen ❤

09 June, 10:38
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
thank you

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
09 June, 08:58
😨🙏🙏🙏

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
09 June, 08:56
Praying for God to guide your doctors' hands.

09 June, 10:39
In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication
Thank you!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
09 June, 08:53
Ever stone removed, in Jesus name amen

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
09 June, 08:51
Praying for your healing.

09 June, 08:52
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
thank you

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
09 June, 08:51
Prayers for successful removal and healing to optimum health or better! Bring forth her God given gifts! 💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Ange Love @LoveM
09 June, 08:49
🙏🏻Heavenly Father we praise you for the healing and comfort of brother with your guidance through Jesus Christ Amen🙏🏻✝️🕊💕

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 June, 08:47
Prayers. Alleviate after that with raw apple cider vinegar, works against that type of thing.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
09 June, 08:42
Your vessel is strong, Your Spirit is HIS.

Keep us posted, and may your healing be swift and complete in HIS HOLY NAME JESUS.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
09 June, 07:48
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Silver Cat @silvercat
09 June, 07:45
Prayers for your speedy healing!

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
09 June, 07:27
🙏🙏🙏🙏💕

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 June, 07:24
🙏 Praying God Almighty places a hedge of protection over you. That He will bless you with increased faith in Him, strength, comfort, guidance, love, support and a speedy/smooth recovery. In His Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, Amen.

Love Life @FullwithHope
09 June, 04:42
👊🙏

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
09 June, 01:15
May Jesus envelope you and protect you during and after this procedure so that you will regain your health. Amen.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 June, 11:44
God Bless and keep You Safe! ❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

09 June, 12:02
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
08 June, 11:39
🙏🙏🙏

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
08 June, 11:34
Prayers for you🙏🙏🙏♥️

08 June, 11:35
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
Thank you!

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
08 June, 11:31
Prayers for a successful removal of those nasty kidney stones. Hugs & be well!

08 June, 11:34
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
Thank you!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
08 June, 11:31
God bless you and heal you 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼 Thank you Lord as if it will be done .

08 June, 11:48
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Thank you!