Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
08 June, 11:20
Good night frens. I am in the hospital. Having an operation to remove kidney stones in the morning at 1130 am. Please pray for me that they get all the rocks out of my right kidney. The MRI showed about a dozen, too large to pass so they will laser them. I usually avoid Doctors and hospitals because they cannot be trusted but I could not figure out any other way to get rid of them and begin to get my health back. Big LOVE to you all. Stay strong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AlleeKat in this post can reply
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
10 June, 05:35
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Thank you all so much for your prayers and positive thoughts. It meant so much to me. It was really a mixed bag going into the hospital world for a couple of days. I met a lot of nice caring health workers but the 3 doctors that worked on me had very conflicting recommendations. The Doctor was able to remove some of the larger stones and the stone blocking my urinary tract. He says the ones still in the right kidney are all low and can be removed with the less invasive Lithotripsy. I go back in 4 days to check in on what exactly is next. There are many in my left kidney as well. Staying positive. Glad to have family around me for support. Big LOVE and healing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 June, 10:12
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
It is very important to stay well hydrated and get your body alkaline. Eat an alkaline diet, avoid all soda and bottled water. Add lemon to your water and filter your water. If your kidney function is good, and you don't have any fluid restrictions for some reason, proper hydration with water is one ounce of water per kilogram of weight. Divide weight by 2.2 to calculate ounces. Kidney stones can be quite painful. Mild exercise also helps. I am not a physician, but as a nurse ( now retired) I have cared for patients with kidney stones and know that these are sound recommendations. 😇