Mike Anon @Mike314
A person called me "mentally ill" yesterday because I said that "Joe Biden" is being played by an actor wearing a mask.

Also because I made my stance be known that transgenders should not be treated with "compassion" as the person suggested. I said they're poisoning the minds of impressionable children, and they'll get ZERO compassion from me.

Some people are going to be rocked to the core very shortly...
12:36 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
08 June, 06:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I can’t wait for the core rocking!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
07 June, 08:15
Some people I talk to about it and they think that I’m nuts I just walk off shaking my head. I quit trying when I see that look on their face. There’s no point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
07 June, 03:24
Aloha
OO Well Hate it for the non believers
One day they make be able to understand we are in a world of satan.

Ca. mo.4 @Camo_4
07 June, 03:17
I doubt we'll wake up the remaining normies...their bubbles are BULLERPROOF!

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
07 June, 03:14 (E)
It's super weird interacting with normies right now, especially within the last couple of years. I try to avoid it to preserve my own sanity. They are literally in a hypnotic state and oblivious to everything. For whatever reason the hypnosis didn't work on us.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 June, 03:41
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
We broke our programming, we are now feral.

Mike Anon @Mike314
08 June, 05:13
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Honestly, even the Trump-supporting normies are hopeless. I showed this video to a conservative co-worker today and he was like "that's fake, it's TikTok...why would anyone do that?"

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤪🤪 🤪

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 June, 03:08
to thine own self be true and protect the children

mentally ill does not mean agreeing with them

compassion does not mean agreeing with sick unreality

they need to wake up

Law & Physics @physics171
07 June, 03:06
So much disdain, contempt for sharing thoughts on whats really going on.
Was referred to as delusional for sharing Biden in not really in power, is a nothing burger.

Silver Cat @silvercat
07 June, 02:53
Mike, you are absolutely right and I thoroughly agree with you!

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 June, 02:56
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
🤜💥🤛

anon one @Gamma50
07 June, 07:13
The "end" is not the "end". This is the "end" and tomorrow is "the end" and the day after that. We are living in the "end" and the only way to turn it around is to not comply, fight back where we can and try to awaken all that we can. Many, if not most, will never awaken. If we stay the course, this "end" can turn into a "new beginning."

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 June, 07:10
Many are in for a very Rude Awakening!

FFL_ Rawicki @Rawicki17
07 June, 07:05
💪 💯

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
06 June, 05:40
🎯
Planting seeds! 💚

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
06 June, 05:19
I agree! The transgender crap is another miniscule minority that wants us to bend to their whims and play "make believe" with them! Sorry....I REFUSE to participate in their delusions! My sister thinks I'm being cruel and delusional! She doesn't believe the "drag queen" story hours, she says someone is just making stuff up - I have sent her pictures....she says "photoshopped!" I'm done! I pray she finds her way and is safe....I can do no more!

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 June, 06:05
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Yep, same here...

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
06 June, 03:19
Take a look at Benjamin Fulford's report
for this week.
It has a video showing Biden wearing a mask.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 June, 12:55
💯

connie wright @cowri
06 June, 12:50
So True...News-Schools-Work-Liberal Friends-Blind to the Real World-
Sad to say my Granddaughter is one of them. I hope they hear the truth soon before I completely lose her.😥

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 June, 12:47
😎The Future is so Bright, We gotta wear shades!