Mike Anon @Mike314
06 June, 12:36
A person called me "mentally ill" yesterday because I said that "Joe Biden" is being played by an actor wearing a mask.

Also because I made my stance be known that transgenders should not be treated with "compassion" as the person suggested. I said they're poisoning the minds of impressionable children, and they'll get ZERO compassion from me.

Some people are going to be rocked to the core very shortly...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
06 June, 05:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I agree! The transgender crap is another miniscule minority that wants us to bend to their whims and play "make believe" with them! Sorry....I REFUSE to participate in their delusions! My sister thinks I'm being cruel and delusional! She doesn't believe the "drag queen" story hours, she says someone is just making stuff up - I have sent her pictures....she says "photoshopped!" I'm done! I pray she finds her way and is safe....I can do no more!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it