Mike Anon @Mike314
06 June, 12:36
A person called me "mentally ill" yesterday because I said that "Joe Biden" is being played by an actor wearing a mask.

Also because I made my stance be known that transgenders should not be treated with "compassion" as the person suggested. I said they're poisoning the minds of impressionable children, and they'll get ZERO compassion from me.

Some people are going to be rocked to the core very shortly...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
It's super weird interacting with normies right now, especially within the last couple of years. I try to avoid it to preserve my own sanity. They are literally in a hypnotic state and oblivious to everything. For whatever reason the hypnosis didn't work on us.
03:14 PM - Jun 07, 2023 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Johnny_5 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
08 June, 05:13
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Honestly, even the Trump-supporting normies are hopeless. I showed this video to a conservative co-worker today and he was like "that's fake, it's TikTok...why would anyone do that?"

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤪🤪 🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 June, 03:41
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
We broke our programming, we are now feral.