Mike Anon @Mike314
06 June, 12:36
A person called me "mentally ill" yesterday because I said that "Joe Biden" is being played by an actor wearing a mask.

Also because I made my stance be known that transgenders should not be treated with "compassion" as the person suggested. I said they're poisoning the minds of impressionable children, and they'll get ZERO compassion from me.

Some people are going to be rocked to the core very shortly...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
07 June, 03:14 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
It's super weird interacting with normies right now, especially within the last couple of years. I try to avoid it to preserve my own sanity. They are literally in a hypnotic state and oblivious to everything. For whatever reason the hypnosis didn't work on us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Honestly, even the Trump-supporting normies are hopeless. I showed this video to a conservative co-worker today and he was like "that's fake, it's TikTok...why would anyone do that?"

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤪🤪 🤪
05:13 PM - Jun 08, 2023
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it