Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 May, 09:24
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ @ LizCrokinReport
Tommy Mottola was exposed as an associate of Jeffrey Epstein.
The former chair of Sony Music is mentioned twice
with reminders for Epstein to call him,
in June 2013 & January 2014
via Epsteinโ€™s calendar, according to the Daily Mail.
Someone did try to warn us about Mottola years ago.
Are you noticing the patterns yet? RIP Michael Jackson! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Tommy Mattola, former Chairman, CEO Sony Music

๐ŸŽค Michael Jackson, London, 2002
โ€œI own half of Sony's publishing
& I'm leaving them & THEYโ€™RE VERY ANGRY AT ME.
I just did good business, you know?
So, the way they get revenge...
& TOMMY MATTOLA IS A DEVILโ€ ๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Joe M
Michael Jackson's one of the good ones.
He was trying to protect the children.
The cabal knew he was a threat
& they used the media & lawfare to destroy his life.
They knew his 'This Is It' comeback
would undo all their work to suppress him โค๏ธ

๐Ÿฆ… Donald J. Trump
Michael was very misunderstood โ€” a great talent ๐Ÿ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 May, 12:43
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Mariah was treated like Britney was. Slaves in total lockdown. When Mariah came out I was Truely impressed...and I thought: She would be untouchable in a rock band...instead she was pigeon holled into making sappy chick music for decades....I hate sappy chick music (sorry ladies I know alot of u Love ballads and Love songs). I never found a singer I could be happy with on my recordings forever...so my original music is ALL instrumental (in case anyone was wondering why๐Ÿ™„)...but I would have driven Mariah to rock out and be The She Boss of rock music! ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿค
Two cents.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 May, 01:05
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Britney Spears is helping QTeam.

She, like Michael Jackson,
was treated like a cash cow
because of her beauty & talent.

Britney was MK Ultraโ€™d & a Disney actor as a kid,
as were Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling, Tom Hanks
& many others.

Britney posted that Handlers
would dress a little girl in a yellow dress
& take her to a Disney Park.
Her yellow dress was the signal to pedophiles
that the child was being Trafficked
& available for purchase ๐Ÿ’”

These people are sick!
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Q

๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 5-28-23 Donald J. Trump
@ realDonaldTrump
"Disney has become a Woke & Disgusting
shadow of its former self,
with people actually hating it.
Must go back to what it once was,
or the 'market'
will do irreparable damage."

#NCSWIC

True story:
Family went to Disneyland when I was about 3 1/2 yrs old...mom turned around and I was gone. She was never one to take her eyes off her 3 kids aged 3,4,5 and was very attentive all our lives...but I was gone. Dad looked around and spotted a man walking calmly with me and retrieved me...guy said: he looked lost so I was going to the park authorities...dad didn't really think much except why he didn't speak up in the immediate crowd he found me in...but didn't bring it up. NOW I believe he REALLY WAS taking me to "park authorities"...and thats how I believe it's handled to this day. The park is CRAWLING with scouts for children. Fucking monsters!!!
01:38 PM - May 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 June, 11:39
I praise God that your parent's were vigilant and reacted quickly. How easily that day could have turned into a nightmare for you and your family.

01 June, 11:45
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Well Royal Raven...this post has had me busy responding since yesterday. It's a piece of my history and I thank God too for dad finding me right away. The fact I didn't cry or get scared really bothers me. Makes me wonder if that's often the case...are us children too Trusting of adults? Thanks for responding Raven my dear! Food for thought. Hope ur well this fine thursday!!
๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿค๐Ÿค“

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
01 June, 08:53
The drug store where I grew up pushed children's shirts with their names on the back. I also remember going to the beach and everyone getting their kids airbrushed shirts with their names on the back.

01 June, 11:29
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
When I saw the vid of how they put a hat on the children and a different shirt...or even cut their hair...I was sick! Monsters have no soul. But the ideas u mention are good! My mom and dad were only distracted for a couple seconds and I would have been standing pretty close. A person steps between a child and parent and u have separation...I wasnt even scared tho...thats what bothers me cuz he was walking away. Thanks for responding! ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿค

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
31 May, 02:11
Mom and one of her friends took me and my sister when I was 7, sister was 2. We stayed in campground. I went to take a shower. As I was showering a man was looking up over my stall. I threw the soap at him and raised a ruckus. He hurried out. I told mom but unsure what happened after that. If I see a dude walk into a ladies bathroom identifying as a woman, he's gonna have a real bad day.

31 May, 02:36
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Man...at 7 that would be very frightening! U did good. I asked my dad if I seemed upset or crying...he said no. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...THAT surprises me.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 May, 02:06
That sounds like a very close call. Your angels were watching over you
๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡

31 May, 02:25
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I'm guessing 10-20 seconds would be too late...mom noticed very quickly and dad spotted me in the arms of a stranger walking away from them...so yeah, if ur familiar with the park in Anaheim...u can be out of view very quickly from any point. I thanked God when I learned Truth about disney...and again when I really accepted it was True. See, learning Truth is very hard on us...but the real tears come when we ACCEPT it as Truth! It feels so humiliating, and insurmountable at that moment. I've cried soo much since I was shown with my own two eyes what I've always searched for...Truth.
My God...what have we done.
...we are fooled...but we are not fools.
๐Ÿ™โ˜๏ธThank God for Donald Trump, man of God.
Today in real time humanity is finally behind the man God has chosen to lead us out of captivity.
THAT is a first. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿค

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 May, 02:04
It would be a heck of a cover story. Unsuspecting people would not question.

31 May, 02:09
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Pretty simple innit!? These are monsters who all blend in with soulful humans. THATS what's scary.
Thank u for responding Mars1776!...U rock man!!!!
๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿค“

31 May, 01:44
๐Ÿ’ฏ I believe you are exactly correct, Victor.

When the truth is revealed
the ones who will be most heartbroken
ARE THE PARENTS

who 'lost' their children

who thought their babies were stillborn

who had to surrender their babies to
the Chinese Government

who gave their children up for adoption
foster care, etc.

Whey THEY find out
that they gave their babies to monsters
to be tortured, enslaved & eaten
they may not survive the knowing ๐Ÿ’”

31 May, 01:52
Soul crushing as it is...and we had time to cry, fight back, only to be leveled into a puddle of tears over and over again...and we all know some who jumped off the train we're on cuz it was too much...but as soul crushing as it's gonna be...im afeared ur right. Some won't survive the shock that is reality. Truth is a motherfucker and everyone of us will still learn things that will drop us to our knees in tears again. Something very personal.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
31 May, 02:12
soul cries over this stuff I have a friend who was kidnapped never to be found it heart breaking to think that she may still be alive it was years ago!