Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 May, 09:24
🇺🇸 @ LizCrokinReport
Tommy Mottola was exposed as an associate of Jeffrey Epstein.
The former chair of Sony Music is mentioned twice
with reminders for Epstein to call him,
in June 2013 & January 2014
via Epstein’s calendar, according to the Daily Mail.
Someone did try to warn us about Mottola years ago.
Are you noticing the patterns yet? RIP Michael Jackson! 🙏🏻

Tommy Mattola, former Chairman, CEO Sony Music

🎤 Michael Jackson, London, 2002
“I own half of Sony's publishing
& I'm leaving them & THEY’RE VERY ANGRY AT ME.
I just did good business, you know?
So, the way they get revenge...
& TOMMY MATTOLA IS A DEVIL” 💥

🇺🇸 Joe M
Michael Jackson's one of the good ones.
He was trying to protect the children.
The cabal knew he was a threat
& they used the media & lawfare to destroy his life.
They knew his 'This Is It' comeback
would undo all their work to suppress him ❤️

🦅 Donald J. Trump
Michael was very misunderstood — a great talent 🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 May, 12:43
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Mariah was treated like Britney was. Slaves in total lockdown. When Mariah came out I was Truely impressed...and I thought: She would be untouchable in a rock band...instead she was pigeon holled into making sappy chick music for decades....I hate sappy chick music (sorry ladies I know alot of u Love ballads and Love songs). I never found a singer I could be happy with on my recordings forever...so my original music is ALL instrumental (in case anyone was wondering why🙄)...but I would have driven Mariah to rock out and be The She Boss of rock music! 🌴🤍
Two cents.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🇺🇸 Britney Spears is helping QTeam.

She, like Michael Jackson,
was treated like a cash cow
because of her beauty & talent.

Britney was MK Ultra’d & a Disney actor as a kid,
as were Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling, Tom Hanks
& many others.

Britney posted that Handlers
would dress a little girl in a yellow dress
& take her to a Disney Park.
Her yellow dress was the signal to pedophiles
that the child was being Trafficked
& available for purchase 💔

These people are sick!
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Q

🦅🇺🇸 5-28-23 Donald J. Trump
@ realDonaldTrump
"Disney has become a Woke & Disgusting
shadow of its former self,
with people actually hating it.
Must go back to what it once was,
or the 'market'
will do irreparable damage."

#NCSWIC
01:05 PM - May 31, 2023
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
31 May, 01:38
True story:
Family went to Disneyland when I was about 3 1/2 yrs old...mom turned around and I was gone. She was never one to take her eyes off her 3 kids aged 3,4,5 and was very attentive all our lives...but I was gone. Dad looked around and spotted a man walking calmly with me and retrieved me...guy said: he looked lost so I was going to the park authorities...dad didn't really think much except why he didn't speak up in the immediate crowd he found me in...but didn't bring it up. NOW I believe he REALLY WAS taking me to "park authorities"...and thats how I believe it's handled to this day. The park is CRAWLING with scouts for children. Fucking monsters!!!

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
01 June, 08:53
The drug store where I grew up pushed children's shirts with their names on the back. I also remember going to the beach and everyone getting their kids airbrushed shirts with their names on the back.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 June, 11:39
I praise God that your parent's were vigilant and reacted quickly. How easily that day could have turned into a nightmare for you and your family.

31 May, 01:26
Yeah I remember when Britney came out...I thought: She's way too cute and way too young for this song. When I learned she was a Disney kid I was surprised! 🙄, I've lived 17 minutes from Disneyland since I was 3...and have never gone on my own volition...always hated Disney movies, the park, and all the characters except the dogs...then I learned all these young pop tarts were Disney kids. It really is soo sad for them AND specially the young girls when Truth of them is revealed. And sadly for me...cuz THATS one of the things I'm extremely happy will happen. Catch 22.
I don't want to see ALL these children suffer over Truth...but it MUST be known. 😖🥺
This is when I get angry again...so, I'm gonna stop here and pray...and please pray for me. I'm trying to shed my anger...without expressing it first. This is taking soo long. Ihumanness.
Manifest humaneness in us...we're gonna need it.

Silver Cat @silvercat
31 May, 02:19
Prayers for you, and everyone here, and all the disney kids!

connie wright @cowri
01 June, 07:12
🙏😢🙏