Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 May, 09:24
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ @ LizCrokinReport
Tommy Mottola was exposed as an associate of Jeffrey Epstein.
The former chair of Sony Music is mentioned twice
with reminders for Epstein to call him,
in June 2013 & January 2014
via Epsteinโ€™s calendar, according to the Daily Mail.
Someone did try to warn us about Mottola years ago.
Are you noticing the patterns yet? RIP Michael Jackson! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Tommy Mattola, former Chairman, CEO Sony Music

๐ŸŽค Michael Jackson, London, 2002
โ€œI own half of Sony's publishing
& I'm leaving them & THEYโ€™RE VERY ANGRY AT ME.
I just did good business, you know?
So, the way they get revenge...
& TOMMY MATTOLA IS A DEVILโ€ ๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Joe M
Michael Jackson's one of the good ones.
He was trying to protect the children.
The cabal knew he was a threat
& they used the media & lawfare to destroy his life.
They knew his 'This Is It' comeback
would undo all their work to suppress him โค๏ธ

๐Ÿฆ… Donald J. Trump
Michael was very misunderstood โ€” a great talent ๐Ÿ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 May, 12:43
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Mariah was treated like Britney was. Slaves in total lockdown. When Mariah came out I was Truely impressed...and I thought: She would be untouchable in a rock band...instead she was pigeon holled into making sappy chick music for decades....I hate sappy chick music (sorry ladies I know alot of u Love ballads and Love songs). I never found a singer I could be happy with on my recordings forever...so my original music is ALL instrumental (in case anyone was wondering why๐Ÿ™„)...but I would have driven Mariah to rock out and be The She Boss of rock music! ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿค
Two cents.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 May, 01:05
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Britney Spears is helping QTeam.

She, like Michael Jackson,
was treated like a cash cow
because of her beauty & talent.

Britney was MK Ultraโ€™d & a Disney actor as a kid,
as were Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling, Tom Hanks
& many others.

Britney posted that Handlers
would dress a little girl in a yellow dress
& take her to a Disney Park.
Her yellow dress was the signal to pedophiles
that the child was being Trafficked
& available for purchase ๐Ÿ’”

These people are sick!
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Q

๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 5-28-23 Donald J. Trump
@ realDonaldTrump
"Disney has become a Woke & Disgusting
shadow of its former self,
with people actually hating it.
Must go back to what it once was,
or the 'market'
will do irreparable damage."

#NCSWIC

31 May, 01:38
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
True story:
Family went to Disneyland when I was about 3 1/2 yrs old...mom turned around and I was gone. She was never one to take her eyes off her 3 kids aged 3,4,5 and was very attentive all our lives...but I was gone. Dad looked around and spotted a man walking calmly with me and retrieved me...guy said: he looked lost so I was going to the park authorities...dad didn't really think much except why he didn't speak up in the immediate crowd he found me in...but didn't bring it up. NOW I believe he REALLY WAS taking me to "park authorities"...and thats how I believe it's handled to this day. The park is CRAWLING with scouts for children. Fucking monsters!!!

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
The drug store where I grew up pushed children's shirts with their names on the back. I also remember going to the beach and everyone getting their kids airbrushed shirts with their names on the back.
08:53 AM - Jun 01, 2023
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fight_for_Life in this post can reply
01 June, 11:29
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
When I saw the vid of how they put a hat on the children and a different shirt...or even cut their hair...I was sick! Monsters have no soul. But the ideas u mention are good! My mom and dad were only distracted for a couple seconds and I would have been standing pretty close. A person steps between a child and parent and u have separation...I wasnt even scared tho...thats what bothers me cuz he was walking away. Thanks for responding! ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿค