Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Let's be clear, Epstein and Maxwell were directly controlled by Mossad and the 13 families.

The ones you should also concentrate on tho are the ones above the 13 families.
There is an older, stronger evil at the top of the pyramid of evil.
12:36 PM - May 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 June, 01:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The Payseur family. One of the most secret and most powerful families in North America has been the Payseurs. They have been so powerful that they could hide their wealth and power, and use other Satanic families as proxies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 June, 01:59
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
It is my understanding that when the
Global Military Alliance went into Italy
before the C-19 lockdowns in 2020
& they arrested,
seized the assets
& then executed the heads
of the 13 bloodline families,
the Peyseurs had $34 quadrillion in the bank.

I really have NO IDEA how much money that is
but I'll bet you could eradicate
hunger & poverty with it 🙏🏻

It gives you an idea of the insatiable
demon GREED & diabolism
that a single family could hold onto,
for their own amusement,
enough money to heal Humanity.

And they're not the richest bloodlines
by any means, as I understand it 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
03 June, 04:41
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
P=POPE

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 June, 01:14
Hope these help Nana! 🥰🙏🏼
1-5

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 01:18
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Aren't some of these family names that were just changed over the yrs like the Payseur Family changed their last name in order to confuse ppl. Or that is what Mel K found when she researched them back to the first Train line in America.
I do remember seeing the Conti and Osini families changing names.

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
03 June, 12:58
Pindar

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 June, 11:10 (E)
🔺️ Payseur. Tip of the pyramid

03 June, 12:46
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Nana believes there are others above them.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 June, 12:53
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Reads alot like Manure they ain't shit in GOD's eyes, with their triple hell dna, LOSERS> FIAT IS GAY>

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
01 June, 11:19
I continue to search for evidence that the 13 families (different lists shared and are Italian / Roman ???) are related to or part of the Jesuits.

Evidence that the Jesuits are behind all created secret socities, Nazi's, all 3 modern religions, the creation and manipulation of all bibles, torah and so much more.

I sometimes consider putting together a spread sheet with all I'm discovering! Hasn't yet been a priority in my current life! 😂

Thanks Nana for all you share! 🙏🤗💖

01 June, 03:05
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I did have a pyramid with the pecking order but I cant find it.
The Jesuits were a level above the 13 families.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 May, 01:17
the 13 keep the FSE (frequency synthesized enzyme) pill they were given to themselves while feeding the adrenochrome to their falling star idols

31 May, 03:06
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Please explain this FSE?

Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
31 May, 01:12
If you are talking about the Esoteric leaders, they are no longer here - they have been captured and transferred out of this planet...

31 May, 03:08
In response Royal Avyon to his Publication
Nana has heard this too but gonna need to see proof of it all for me,

arba happihr @arba
31 May, 01:07
Aloha Nana🤗
Who is it? please 😊

31 May, 03:09
In response arba happihr to her Publication
In the 3D imo the top of the chain were bad ETS and AI.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
31 May, 12:58
No question about it.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
31 May, 12:44
Thank you for all your work Nana.
We appreciate you.
WWG1WGA ❤️

31 May, 03:12
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
😘