Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 12:36
Let's be clear, Epstein and Maxwell were directly controlled by Mossad and the 13 families.

The ones you should also concentrate on tho are the ones above the 13 families.
There is an older, stronger evil at the top of the pyramid of evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
I continue to search for evidence that the 13 families (different lists shared and are Italian / Roman ???) are related to or part of the Jesuits.

Evidence that the Jesuits are behind all created secret socities, Nazi's, all 3 modern religions, the creation and manipulation of all bibles, torah and so much more.

I sometimes consider putting together a spread sheet with all I'm discovering! Hasn't yet been a priority in my current life! 😂

Thanks Nana for all you share! 🙏🤗💖
11:19 AM - Jun 01, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 03:05
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I did have a pyramid with the pecking order but I cant find it.
The Jesuits were a level above the 13 families.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
02 June, 11:30
List of Jesuit institutions in the Czech Republic
https://cs.wikipedia.org/w...

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 June, 10:39