Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 June, 11:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Not saying your leaving at THIS time, but just in case you slip away quietly into the lightyears of night…
Bon voyage.
Sayonara.
AU revoir.
Adieu.
We
❤️
🐑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
02 June, 02:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
31 May, 01:47

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
31 May, 08:29
1111 - 17 76

Ange Love @LoveM
31 May, 08:19
🙏🏻✨Love is eternal VK🕊💕🤗

Can you tell us a bit more about Classified? I remember you had a CAT name Classified. Classified was a male, but also referred to a female? Just my curiosity trying to connect the dots or stars🙏🏻✨💕🔭

#FamilyIsEverything
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
31 May, 10:43
In response Ange Love to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 07:15
Awwh Vincent don't go yet!💜

Nana thought you said 11/22/23?
And you haven't finished the second installment of your story yet?
And well we need you thro this hardest part hun.

You know how much we all love you and will miss you here, but Nana knows that I wont miss you forever, I am getting better an better at this consciousness thing so I fully expect to see you later no matter where you go you know!😘😇💜🙏

You have been such a rock for us all here.
Thank you seems so not enough!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
31 May, 08:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thanks!! So true!!!!

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
31 May, 12:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He can’t leave yet! Need our coach to guide us through the transition, then we can take it from there! 🥺🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
31 May, 03:41
So calm. Only one eye of a storm on Earth, near Taiwan. https://earth.nullschool.n...
How's Betelgeuse? Calling home next? Orion nebula? ✨ Time is an illusion I like to cling onto for a rollercoaster ride that scares me. I must be a woman because I make no sense. Thank you.🙏❣️🫡

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
31 May, 02:16

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
31 May, 09:09
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
A job and work are not the same. Should’ve caught on to that right away but didn’t pause long enough. VK is still working on Twitter.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 May, 01:42

Olaf Koll @OlafK
31 May, 01:25
🙏

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
31 May, 01:21
Is your job done here too?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 May, 12:41
Hey VK Just Stoped By To Say TK U My fren

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 May, 12:36
You hit one VK good for you.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
31 May, 12:13
❤️

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
30 May, 11:50
Night VK !

🌌🕶

11 11 Vibes

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
30 May, 11:34
❤️

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 May, 11:15
🐎

History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
30 May, 11:12
1111, just missed it...