Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
What specifically led you to Q?
For me, Facebook. Following the VOP on the border and seeing the rape trees. I went all in, zero hesitation. I knew God led me there, starting in 2012. #MyPathToQ
05:01 PM - May 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
31 May, 08:18
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I listen to outer limits from Australia and he mentioned a post on 4chan on 10/28/17, so I went there and read them myself and I was instantly galvanized with hope! Ed is a day ahead, so I found the posts on Day 2.
It's been a long ride.
Half my family thinks I'm nuts but less so over the last few years. I told them about covid in January 2020, and that amazed them that I knew.

Being anon does have benefits in being able to see what's coming down the pike.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 May, 08:24
In response some one special to some to her Publication
It definitely has it's benefits. I am blessed that most of my family do the research and understand what we face. I always told them, don't believe me, go look for yourselves. They did. Thank God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
30 May, 06:56
I started deep diving in 2015 when Hildabeast & Trump announced. Julian Assange was actually where I got my start - painfully spent months reading HRC & Podesta emails, Vault drops, etc. from Wikileaks. Saw a post on fb about someone posting on 8chan - so, I checked it out and followed ever since. Q was basically the confirmation to info I'd been researching.

30 May, 09:21
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Same! All the things I had been uncovering locally in the dope game here, Q was posting about. I knew👊

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
30 May, 05:48
The Fall of The Cabal by Janet Ossebaard early 2020 on YouTube.

Pink Totter @Totter
30 May, 05:46
Have always noticed things not quite right for many years, what really got me going was people's hatred for Trump. Couldn't understand that much hatred, so started digging, the digging left me even more confused. I really didn't see what was causing that hatred... now we all know it was the media feeding that hatred beast.

Q started posting somewhere in that time frame, and while praying for the truth for a personal matter, what I was finding was the truth on a worldly level. I was led here! Ask and you shall receive.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
30 May, 05:42
I think listening to RDS and JUAN on Roberts website. That site along with Janet Ossebaard videos educated me pretty quick. 2019 or 2020. I pray/think Robert isnt really gone. 👍😇😊❤🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
30 May, 05:34
I was reading Conservative Treehouse and coments daily….. The rest is History.

https://theconservativetre...

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
30 May, 05:33
Same for me! VOP! Cemex….they had me at “Clintons”

30 May, 09:25
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
CEMEX was literally my 1st rabbit hole👊

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
30 May, 05:06
I was researching the Las Vegas shooting. It was really screwy and I couldn't let it go. It was right around the time Q started dropping and I had a hell of a time trying to figure out how to get onto 4chan but I was able to jump in early on thanks to redditers.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
30 May, 05:03
People holding up q signs at trump rallies, then started reading drops and looking things up. Horrific discoveries.

30 May, 09:26
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Fr idk how we all don't have rabbit hole PTSD. And I am not joking.