This is what you have to worry about.

They are casting a spell on Elon in this pic
03:05 PM - May 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
05 July, 01:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
your an asss hole

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
07 June, 04:33
That was Elon 1.0! We have Elon 2.0 now. The White hat Elon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2ne FruAa @FruAa
19 June, 06:49
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

memes matter @NoComment
07 June, 03:46
Good thing he has prayer warriors behind him🤲❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 June, 09:57
He needs the covering of Jesus if he is really on our side. I say if cause I don't know, don't look the same.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
01 June, 01:59
Yep. One can feel the darkness pockets out there.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
01 June, 09:15
…….

anna justice @Truth_
05 June, 10:32
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
Neuralink

6:10 PM · May 25, 2023

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
31 May, 10:24
I felt this is why you always show us the creativity that others have.

Reverse their spells.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
31 May, 10:21

Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
31 May, 05:32
This shit-show is getting so very old!

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
31 May, 03:08
Could be ! Grimes is the Mother of Elon's youngest son. They are no longer together. Spell didn't work.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
31 May, 02:51
Ewww, I had a friend in high school that would do that to the boys. Yikes!

memes matter @NoComment
07 June, 03:48
In response The Real Me to her Publication
My step sister does this still

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
31 May, 02:22
Nah it is just a bitchin jacket, ami rite?

https://www.britannica.com...

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
01 June, 01:31
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Years ago, I found this stone on our family farm. To my eye, it looks like a serpent holding a little man.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 May, 01:26

Paisley Park @Paisley66
04 June, 11:44
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Swallwell comes to mind!

wht 2.0 @wht
07 June, 02:49
In context this is one heck of a 'statement'

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 May, 01:14
i saw this posted on twitter and i saw an account say their hand is that peace sign... did anyone else see that convo

Sherrae Cunningham @phoenixrising22
09 June, 12:34
Was that the Daily Rabbit post?
I don't know...I saw them say the same thing, but the hand in the photo is clearly dainty like a female hand, not the man who says he is behind that account...The two stories just didn't come together, so I just deemed it as maybe a splash of sarcasm and proceeded on...I could be wrong though, some men have womanly features I guess, but I do think that does resemble a female hand to me.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 May, 11:31
I am not worried about shit. GOD WINS. No matter what we face, God Wins. End of story😎🎇🎇😊Hope Elon has his own soul right.

arba happihr @arba
03 June, 09:41
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Aloha
Worry doesn't speed anything up or slow it down.
As long as Medical attention isn't required with the scary event I'm good.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
31 May, 11:15
Yikes!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
31 May, 11:11
"Flowers for Algernon"

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
31 May, 10:48
I can tell he has writing on the back of his suit. Does it say I love witches or witches get stiches?

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
04 June, 11:36
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Enhanced the pic

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 May, 09:20
Well, one assumes he knows about this, and has taken precautions.

Are there 2 Elons? The white hat and black hat versions?

Just curious.

I will never accept being connected mind to motherboard... I will retain my feral status.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
31 May, 07:45
There is no one in that image I trust.

P8t Riot @P8triot2
31 May, 05:27
Gm. Language warning. https://m.youtube.com/watc...
Marc Rebillet - Billionaires - YouTube

This is NOT Marc Rebillet's YouTube channel. I'm just a fan.Follow Marc Rebillet on his social networks below:YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Mar...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 05:06
You did tell us yrs ago that it would depend on whether Elon would be able to resist his handlers and Nana assumed his handlers were his baby mama that inked a pentagram on her pregnant belly and his supposed Mother.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 May, 05:02
Thank you for the heads-up VK
:)

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
31 May, 03:07
Well it started with electric cars and nuralink...
globalist cabal dreams

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 May, 01:23
Appreciate the heads up.

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
31 May, 08:26
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Time to move on🙏🏻✨🕊💕🐝The Holy Spirit guides and protects us from evil [spells, witchcraft,...] and it is Faith with works✝️

#FamilyIsEverything
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
31 May, 01:09
1 version away!
L.A.R.P

Sherrae Cunningham @phoenixrising22
09 June, 12:42
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
Here is another thing I see in the name "Elon" though. When re-arranged, spells "Noel"...I don't know, been splashing around my own ideas and theories and what I think is not important, just think it is cool to experience a new sight too on certain topics...

I remember that Christmas song as a child--I also see the word Elon in Echelon which is this:

But Idk, the E=MC squared and EM (513/9) could all be some sort of coincidence perhaps. All I truly have to go off of is what God has shown me through spirit and numbers.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
31 May, 12:03

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
30 May, 11:08
Guess Elon really doesn't use THC. 😕 If he did, spells wouldn't work.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 May, 12:45
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Spells don’t work because Jesus overcame the world and is Ruler over all false idols. If people think spells work they spell themselves and that’s free will.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
30 May, 10:54
I assume he protects himself from spells.