Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 03:05
This is what you have to worry about.

They are casting a spell on Elon in this pic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 May, 01:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i saw this posted on twitter and i saw an account say their hand is that peace sign... did anyone else see that convo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrae Cunningham @phoenixrising22
Was that the Daily Rabbit post?
I don't know...I saw them say the same thing, but the hand in the photo is clearly dainty like a female hand, not the man who says he is behind that account...The two stories just didn't come together, so I just deemed it as maybe a splash of sarcasm and proceeded on...I could be wrong though, some men have womanly features I guess, but I do think that does resemble a female hand to me.
12:34 AM - Jun 09, 2023
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by phoenixrising22 in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
09 June, 12:58
In response Sherrae Cunningham to his Publication
i think it was that account. now i cant find the account or the post. i think they deleted the post the next day of them saying thats their mom and dad... lol