Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
30 May, 10:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 May, 10:28
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Thank u for posting this Courtney...its helpful for me. 👋😇🌴🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 May, 10:52
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
no problem :) i find i get stomach growling at the 18 hour mark. thats when my stomach is completely empty of food and any fasting after that i really feel myself tapping into my body fat stores for energy expenditure. i dont like to go beyond 18 hours much anymore but i just eat when i am hungry :) i have been experimenting with fasting since ~2009. my goal is to maintain my weight right now. i used to enjoy fasting longer when i did fasted workouts and runs; that was challenging.

30 May, 11:53
I get it! As for me...one yr ago in May I came from the hospital at 90lbs...and have had to build my body back up...so fasting wasn't an option. Tho I had a problem eating which caused my weight loss too...I guess it was kinda like fasting. I'm back to my fighting weight and added muscle so I can probably do some of ur posted suggestions...its what I'm gonna do!! So I REALLY do appreciate u posting this!
Hugs and kisses for u my dear!!! ☝️😇
👀💥💯🌴🤍

30 May, 11:58
❤️thats great that you are healing and getting better! sending you love and good vibes Victor ❤️😘

30 May, 12:13
🤗...thank u doll!! Its why I must live to see fauci hang till he's dead! He has now nearly killed me twice...but twice my God saved me!!! It sure as hell wasn't those fucking drs!!!! ...pardon my French...SOUFFLE!! OMELETTE!!! BISCUITS!!!!!
BASTARDO!!!!! Putain fauci! 🤭, ok...im done cursing. Sometimes it's just gotta come out!
Faith, Prayer, and my Lord and Savior have given me new life...and a heart full of Love!!! So everyday I give it all away...and immediately I'm replenished and full of Love again!!! God is Good!
Ur an Angel Courtney!!!!!...and everyone knows😳. 🤍🏁🤍

30 May, 12:19
😍❤️thanks Victor you are so Kind i appreciate you. dont ever let anyone change you. stay just that way you are :)😘 God made you well

30 May, 01:05
🥲, that is the best thing anyone has ever said to me Courtney! My mom would agree with u! 🤭..., I work at it...some days harder than others...but my efforts are rewarded with friends like u and soo many others here. U have given me hope!
I fight for people just like u!!
Je'teme ma cheri!!!....pardon my French. 😏🤭🌴🤍

30 May, 02:10
moms know the truth😍 i too, feel blessed to have our Anon Family. i love you Victor❤️😘thank you for radiating love to others

(in Sylvester Stalones voice):
Hey...its wot I do! ☝️😇🌴🤍
...nothing but Love to give, no...literally! 🙄🫣😋
02:12 PM - May 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it