Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 May, 05:13
I got this email from Twitter today, with my response in the attached image.
--
Hello,

We received your request to have your account reinstated.

Please respond to this email with the reason you believe your account suspension was in error and/or the reason you are requesting an appeal.

Once we receive your response, we will review and provide a follow up response with the outcome of our review. If this request is for an account reinstatement under our new criteria, please allow 3-5 days for us to review and respond. In some instances, it may take us longer to get back to you.

Thanks,
Twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 May, 12:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You were a lot gentler than me. I asked them if it was the "fake" Laptop From Hell posts or the COVID "misinformation". I asked if it had to to with election fraud "conspiracy" and many other things. It felt good. I was not feeling patient at all which is also why I have not thanked @elonmusk for the free speech that is my God-given right as an American. I'm not gonna do it.

#neverforget

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
RE:" I was not feeling patient at all which is also why I have not thanked elonmusk for the free speech that is my God-given right as an American. I'm not gonna do it."

BRAVO! EXCELLENT!
01:28 AM - May 29, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ur1spark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Momma Bear, click on at the bottom under it