Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I got this email from Twitter today, with my response in the attached image.
--
Hello,

We received your request to have your account reinstated.

Please respond to this email with the reason you believe your account suspension was in error and/or the reason you are requesting an appeal.

Once we receive your response, we will review and provide a follow up response with the outcome of our review. If this request is for an account reinstatement under our new criteria, please allow 3-5 days for us to review and respond. In some instances, it may take us longer to get back to you.

Thanks,
Twitter
05:13 AM - May 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
01 June, 11:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I was Suspended from Twitter for quoting a Bible verse & again for congratulating President Trump for winning the 2020 Presidential Election. I got a MEAN email from them threatening to "BAN" me "FOREVER" if I came back to Twitter. You should be able to come back after you jump through their SILLY time wasting hoops. Not interested.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
29 May, 02:34
This is why I won''t go back. I am not going to beg for my account that was taken away from me. They should be apologizing and asking us to come back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 May, 12:39
You were a lot gentler than me. I asked them if it was the "fake" Laptop From Hell posts or the COVID "misinformation". I asked if it had to to with election fraud "conspiracy" and many other things. It felt good. I was not feeling patient at all which is also why I have not thanked @elonmusk for the free speech that is my God-given right as an American. I'm not gonna do it.

#neverforget

Momma Bear @ur1spark
29 May, 01:28
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
RE:" I was not feeling patient at all which is also why I have not thanked elonmusk for the free speech that is my God-given right as an American. I'm not gonna do it."

BRAVO! EXCELLENT!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 May, 05:58
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
You are a True Warrior of the Heart

I Bless You and Honor Your Courageous Spirit with a New Name

YELLS FROM THE HEART!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 May, 12:37
Great reply - fingers crossed for you Martin.
Got the same, replied n very quickly received a reply my a/c wud not be reinstated! Tried again on the link they gave but not even had a "case number" so assume they didn't receive or ignored. Will try again.
One plus is i can at least see my profile page now which i cudn't previously.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
27 May, 02:42
I got the same. I responded. (I'll screenshot my response) and the reply was I'm permanently suspended. My account will not be restored. Good luck to you Martin.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
26 May, 11:18
I received the same email from Twitter. I thought it was weird since I didn't request an appeal. Let's Manifest getting reinstated!!!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
26 May, 04:18
I decided to respond 1 more time

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
26 May, 04:14
Well I got my answer. That was fast.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
27 May, 02:20
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I got the same treatment but remained persistent in asking them to show me how i violated their rules or terms of service. After a ridiculous amount of back and forth communication with twitterbots, i was finally reinstated.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 May, 12:59
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I’m curious to know if someone like me who has never been there, could easily sign up & get on there?
Would I get the same treatment or emails?

some one special to some @godrus
26 May, 11:00
I did not respond as fully and gracefully as you did, and was informed my account is permanently suspended and they can no longer find the original complaint.
I created a new account as surdog007 with an actual photo of me.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
26 May, 10:57
I got that notice as well. 3 times as a matter of fact. Just answered one.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 May, 10:52
I got the same notice.
We will see what happends.

I pop on to twitter now and then after someone here posts a link to something but AU is home for me.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
26 May, 10:50
soon!

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
26 May, 06:04
I received the same. I wrote back. They reinstated it, but I was basically still lock out. When I wrote them again, I was told the case is closed. Two days later, I looked and everything was working normal. Moral of the story ..is wait the 48 hours, before being frustrated!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
26 May, 05:43
Mine was the same 🇨🇦

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
26 May, 05:39
My answer from twitter was different..they said I violated their rules..which is hypocritical as their rules were LIBERAL RULES!..

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
26 May, 05:39
Good response!!
I think you'll be back on Twitter in 3 days..
I received the same message and after a few days my account was restored.
See you there!!

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
26 May, 05:17
KeK