Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 May, 05:13
I got this email from Twitter today, with my response in the attached image.
--
Hello,

We received your request to have your account reinstated.

Please respond to this email with the reason you believe your account suspension was in error and/or the reason you are requesting an appeal.

Once we receive your response, we will review and provide a follow up response with the outcome of our review. If this request is for an account reinstatement under our new criteria, please allow 3-5 days for us to review and respond. In some instances, it may take us longer to get back to you.

Thanks,
Twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You were a lot gentler than me. I asked them if it was the "fake" Laptop From Hell posts or the COVID "misinformation". I asked if it had to to with election fraud "conspiracy" and many other things. It felt good. I was not feeling patient at all which is also why I have not thanked @elonmusk for the free speech that is my God-given right as an American. I'm not gonna do it.

#neverforget
12:39 AM - May 29, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 May, 05:58
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
You are a True Warrior of the Heart

I Bless You and Honor Your Courageous Spirit with a New Name

YELLS FROM THE HEART!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
29 May, 01:28
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
RE:" I was not feeling patient at all which is also why I have not thanked elonmusk for the free speech that is my God-given right as an American. I'm not gonna do it."

BRAVO! EXCELLENT!