SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
17 January, 07:08
Lets get this boosted. Like and retweet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
19 January, 12:04
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
Guess I'll be visiting Parler to delete my account if it ever goes live again... didn't like it much anyhow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
They have been back online. The new logo creeped me out for some reason. It took me and many others a bit to figure out how to delete. Just incase, go to settings, legal, delete account.
08:08 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response Lil Stompy Foot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
21 March, 02:53
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
Just tried to delete account and huess wot..? legal button is so covered over its unclickable... urgh. Will try on PC later. Take care and thanks again 🥂

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
21 March, 03:01
In response Lil Stompy Foot to her Publication
I had to use PC and use tab button to make it go there 🙄

21 March, 02:33
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
Thanx... was beginning to think I'd entered a hotel Californian nightmare...