some one special to some @godrus
26 May, 10:02 (E)
People drop off cats at my apartment complex and I put food out for them. I feel so badly for them because it's no fault of theirs that they got abandoned.
I wish I could adopt them all but I'm one person and have already taken in 2 cats and have my little dog.
I put dewormer meds on the food I leave out once a month to help cut own on their parasite load; hopefully it will make their lives easier/better.
Any suggestions?
Anyone else doing something similar?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
26 May, 10:48
In response some one special to some to her Publication
I think what you r doing is Beautiful...
I use to be a big rescuer...maybe i will be again....Life just changed and i was on the Move to much.
Do you live in Nola?I went down after Katrina to rebuild...What a city!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
My husband lived there when we got married and I moved there. We had three children and lived near Tulane but the kids and I moved to SWFL a few years before Katrina hit. My ex, their dad, still lives there. He's a professional blues musician. Plays JazzFest every year since it began.
Love the food vibe and climate.
07:20 AM - May 27, 2023
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from some one special to some, click on at the bottom under it