some one special to some @godrus
People drop off cats at my apartment complex and I put food out for them. I feel so badly for them because it's no fault of theirs that they got abandoned.
I wish I could adopt them all but I'm one person and have already taken in 2 cats and have my little dog.
I put dewormer meds on the food I leave out once a month to help cut own on their parasite load; hopefully it will make their lives easier/better.
Any suggestions?
Anyone else doing something similar?
10:02 PM - May 26, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
26 May, 10:48
In response some one special to some to her Publication
I think what you r doing is Beautiful...
I use to be a big rescuer...maybe i will be again....Life just changed and i was on the Move to much.
Do you live in Nola?I went down after Katrina to rebuild...What a city!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
27 May, 07:20
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
My husband lived there when we got married and I moved there. We had three children and lived near Tulane but the kids and I moved to SWFL a few years before Katrina hit. My ex, their dad, still lives there. He's a professional blues musician. Plays JazzFest every year since it began.
Love the food vibe and climate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396