Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 May, 05:13
I got this email from Twitter today, with my response in the attached image.
--
Hello,

We received your request to have your account reinstated.

Please respond to this email with the reason you believe your account suspension was in error and/or the reason you are requesting an appeal.

Once we receive your response, we will review and provide a follow up response with the outcome of our review. If this request is for an account reinstatement under our new criteria, please allow 3-5 days for us to review and respond. In some instances, it may take us longer to get back to you.

Thanks,
Twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt @Kfed71
Well I got my answer. That was fast.
04:14 PM - May 26, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 May, 12:59
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I’m curious to know if someone like me who has never been there, could easily sign up & get on there?
Would I get the same treatment or emails?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
29 May, 01:33
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
If you’ve never had an account and they don’t have your phone number on file you shouldn’t have any problem creating an account.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
27 May, 02:20
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I got the same treatment but remained persistent in asking them to show me how i violated their rules or terms of service. After a ridiculous amount of back and forth communication with twitterbots, i was finally reinstated.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
27 May, 10:57
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
I asked for them to show me exactly where I violated their terms of service and they said the file was closed and couldn’t be reopened. They sent me a few invitations with case numbers so I’ve started over armed with the knowmedge. Let’s see what happens.