Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 May, 12:18
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
not to mention the salt, which some people don't want salt in their drink of water

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 May, 10:22
The nastiest bottled water ever
We have a grocery store with a machine that makes alkaline water that we can fill up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
25 May, 09:01
Probably works well with the vaxx

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 May, 12:24
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
... no doubt ...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 May, 08:12
3.5-5.5

That is the level that is normal in a body... blood sample.

Too much- irregular heart beat.
Too little. Same.

Any questions?

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 May, 08:04
We carry our own stainless water bottles and fill at home from our filtered well water. Rarely if ever drink water out and away from home that didn't come from home.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
25 May, 06:58
I always Heard it would not Freeze?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 May, 06:59
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
Idk but I couldn't believe pre net folks would buy it. No offense to anyone.

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
25 May, 06:57
Well , just bought a case of that! Going down the drain, what water can we drink? Not Drinking tap!!!!

25 May, 07:01
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Dont Buy Bottle Water.Why ,becuz you dont know if has been expose to the sun etc....The Plastic is from petroleum and it releases Gases.Look at soem filters...and add Lemon it assists in akalining your Body and keep that Pineal Gland Clear!Peace💚

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
25 May, 07:22
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Shoot, I don't drink water, except in my coffee. I know my body needs it but I thought I was avoiding fluoride. Just read an article that it soaks thru our gums & skin when showering/brushing!!! Ugh man, leave my natural resources alone

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 May, 06:49
All bottled water should be avoided whenever possible. It makes the body acidic, just like soda does. Acidic bodies are more prone to illness especially cancer. Drink only filtered alkaline water in your own chemical free water bottle. Remember when Hollywood " stars" were pushing bottled water, fresh from streams flowing in the mountains? It was trendy to drink fancy bottled water. The majority of bottled water is just tap water. Just another lie to get more people to drink bottled water. The plastic leeches chemicals into the water, especially if left in the sun. Ever noticed all the bottled water outside of store? Avoid it!

25 May, 10:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Right On Carole!💚

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
25 May, 06:18
Yup. And it's in the flu vaccine......