Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 May, 05:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
Well , just bought a case of that! Going down the drain, what water can we drink? Not Drinking tap!!!!
06:57 PM - May 25, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnnaS in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
25 May, 07:22
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Shoot, I don't drink water, except in my coffee. I know my body needs it but I thought I was avoiding fluoride. Just read an article that it soaks thru our gums & skin when showering/brushing!!! Ugh man, leave my natural resources alone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
25 May, 07:42
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
I LOVE water! I drink probably 8 to 10 bottles a day, between coffee in am, and some beer on weekends. Got a shower filter but probably made in China, so I trust that! lol Just need a way to drink without poisoning me!

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
25 May, 07:01
Dont Buy Bottle Water.Why ,becuz you dont know if has been expose to the sun etc....The Plastic is from petroleum and it releases Gases.Look at soem filters...and add Lemon it assists in akalining your Body and keep that Pineal Gland Clear!Peace💚

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
25 May, 07:08
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
Drink lemon water every day, but in bottled water! So probably isn't helping

25 May, 07:01
Well water is good but fk it all has smart dust ie devil shit, gotta end that shit and clean up the water tables.

25 May, 07:00
WELL see we gotta get them out of our water. My friend was talking about reverse osmosis, if they just fookin ended devils being able to add shit to out water, would be a non issue.

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
25 May, 07:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
How does she do reverse osmosis? Some sort of water distiller?