Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 09:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 May, 09:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Also the cause of SIDS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
When my last grandson was born a little over 4 yrs ago we had a wonderful new invention that sure gave me a lot of piece of mind with sids.

They have this sock monitor now you put on one of the babies foot while they sleep that sounds an alarm for you anytime the babies heart rate or oxygen levels drop below a normal range.

I truly believe these things have saved many many babies.
They were about 300$ but so worth it.
09:19 PM - May 22, 2023
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
23 May, 12:02
Wish they had that sock monitor when mine was born. I didn't know she was having major sleep apnea issues. I just knew that she didn't sleep well at all...I slept right next to her for the first 3 years and got barely any sleep...stirring every time she'd so much as gurgle. We made it through...but it was very stressful.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 May, 10:20
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Praise God 🙏

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 May, 09:48

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
22 May, 11:27
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Genocide Worldwide 🤬🤬🇨🇦

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 May, 11:38
Sudden
Infant
Death
Shot
💉

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 May, 09:23
OR- don't give them any poison shots...........

Yes- I said that out loud.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 May, 11:34
I’ll echo that!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 May, 11:41
Yep