Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
09:07 AM - May 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 May, 01:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
When this becomes mainstream news will be vindication for the 92+/- holistic doctors "suicided" (as at 2017) for pointing out correlation of vax inducing autism and (some) offering GcMAF treatment (discovered & sold by IBL) - which was working (for some cancers too).
Then authorities shut down IBL n imprisoned David Noakes (founder) & Lynn Thyer (extradited illegally to France) who with her team of scientists discovered the treatment.
So much unnecessary suffering for millions of people.
I 🙏🙏 this all comes out soon Nana✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 09:26
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
🙏💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
22 May, 09:30
I truly believe the shots that they give does something to our children. I have a son that’s 22 and a daughter that’s 17 and they don’t act like I did at their age. Neither of them like talking to anyone but us and they don’t want to drive. Neither one of them want their drivers license. They are not social at all. It’s just unusual to me and I blame it solely on the vaxs they got when they were babies. I feel like I have failed.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 May, 08:41 (E)
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
It's the times we are living in. First of all, the expenses for a young person to drive are out of reach for many. The system really doesn't want it. Second, it's OK. Right now my daughter is a loner because not many her age see what's going on. She does. She's learned so many useful skills . . . i.e. growing food, cooking, baking, and feels like part of our family team helping around the house. Hopefully this all passes and gets better but if it doesn't, she has learned survival skills and has developed an inner strength not to follow the crowd. She doesn't drive and that's OK. Life has changed. Our children know it.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 May, 08:47
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
I agree with everything Nana said. I just really regret getting mine vaccinated. My son was vaccine injured. He loves to drive and works so hard but has always struggled with school. His Amino Acids are so out of balance and as a child he once couldn't walk after vaccines as a toddler. It was frightening. He developed golf ball sized hives as a child during puberty that scared the hell out of us. He suffered with hives for years where he could barely walk. They made his feet look broken. Lord only knows what they did to our precious children.

arba happihr @arba
22 May, 09:52
Aloha Good Morning Nana 👋
This topic should shut the MSM down :o)
Can you imagine every parent that took their child for a jab
how their hearts will feel when they learn the truth.
Knowing they were lied to and have been taking their children to get poison injections. 😧
Rothschilds smile with each jab given.
Rothschild smile with each gallon of fuel bought
Rothschilds smile with each baby that is born.
This is a bloodline that is dangerous to humanity!!
Rothschilds are the grim reaper for humanity!

22 May, 09:15
In response arba happihr to her Publication
They are pure demons.

We will have to be here to help these parents
They were tricked just like they have tricked all of us at one time or another.

Happy Days @Sun2516
06 June, 11:20
In response arba happihr to her Publication
This reminds me of the Exact current situation

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 May, 09:51
Also the cause of SIDS

22 May, 09:19
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
When my last grandson was born a little over 4 yrs ago we had a wonderful new invention that sure gave me a lot of piece of mind with sids.

They have this sock monitor now you put on one of the babies foot while they sleep that sounds an alarm for you anytime the babies heart rate or oxygen levels drop below a normal range.

I truly believe these things have saved many many babies.
They were about 300$ but so worth it.