Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
25 March, 12:04
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Stopped ordering from them 10 months ago. Will not order from them again until we are given the 'go-ahead.'
Hopefully they will be cleaned up. No more Child sex or other human trafficking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
24 March, 09:30
canceled my membership 2 years ago! I buy direct from manufacturer. Buying this way, I am guaranteed product is REAL, get a discount and most of the time free shipping!
REMEMBER... 90% OF AMAZON PRODUCT IS FROM CHY-NA, AND ARE KNOCK OFFS OF BRAND NAMES, THEREFORE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING!
BEWARE OF COSMETICS, SHAMPOOS, VITAMINS, ETC!
SUPPORT LOCAL OR BUY DIRECT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
24 March, 09:22
me too!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 February, 11:36
im in

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
10 February, 12:01
Do you mean the big lady down the street or the Internet site?

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
10 February, 11:22
been doing it.. no more big box stores or chains..
it helps our locals stay open...

Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
10 February, 10:56
come on people little is asked of us! dont buy from Amazon like its toxic waste! I'm all in hold the line patriots! bankrupt the corruption!

Only followers of this user (America1871) can see their posts

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
09 February, 08:08
No problem, done ages ago.

American Girl @Americangirl
09 February, 03:45
To be honest I don't recall ever buying anything from them. Same as Ive always dialiked pizza, never really cared for pasta either. Nor icecream. I was a weird child didn't get invited to many b-day party's. lol Kinds prepped me for the isolation we are going threw now. Never was one of tbe cool kids was always awkward. Not saying that it didn't hurt my feelings sometimes but you learn to accept it easier as an adult when it happened to you as a youngster. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
10 February, 10:58
In response American Girl to her Publication
its harder on an island, with a lot of things still closed

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
09 February, 01:28
☑️done

Angela Martin @Marangela
09 February, 01:18
Stopped supporting Amazon 8 months ago.

Sharon Sullivan @Sgsullivan
09 February, 01:06
It's a hard habit to break, but oh so satisfying!
Buy local, buy Made in America!
What is stopping you from pulling the Amazon plug? I should have done it years ago as Amazon started taking sales away from my local community. So many reasons to drop Amazon as your go to...

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 February, 11:36
I went to Amazon because I couldn't find what I looked for locally & even other online/catalog retailers
That said, I pulled the plug on Prime because it had become a waste of money
I haven't ordered anything in a couple of months, but I keep my account because I may have to order something that I need which isn't available elsewhere

Also - there has been talk that when the assets of these companies are seized for aiding & abbetting with foreign entities (like China) to steal the election & undermine the country, we may have a chance to become shareholders in the reconstructed (?) compani

FarmGalUSA Michelle @FarmGirlUSA
09 February, 10:13
I cancelled my subscriptions and buy from Ebay to help small business owners.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
09 February, 09:50
Ditto. I haven't stepped foot in a Walmart, Target, Costco, Starbucks, or any big store or franchise since the support of BLM. I will continue to shop small and local.

White Hat @aShulamite
09 February, 10:58
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
What local? What is open? Some thrift stores, grocery stores, restaurants, that's it.. did not know about Costco ... another one bites the dust!

BDexin Sisu @BDexin
09 February, 09:49
I have been doing this for a month now. Cancelled my Prime account as well :)