Robby Ball @perfectsliders
09 February, 09:44
I am doing this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
09 February, 03:45
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
To be honest I don't recall ever buying anything from them. Same as Ive always dialiked pizza, never really cared for pasta either. Nor icecream. I was a weird child didn't get invited to many b-day party's. lol Kinds prepped me for the isolation we are going threw now. Never was one of tbe cool kids was always awkward. Not saying that it didn't hurt my feelings sometimes but you learn to accept it easier as an adult when it happened to you as a youngster. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
its harder on an island, with a lot of things still closed
10:58 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response American Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WeRTheNews in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
10 February, 11:11
In response Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA to her Publication
Try to keep it to American made or local as much as possible. Sometimes it can't be helped understandably especially under your circumstances but try your bestπŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‘