Robby Ball @perfectsliders
09 February, 09:44
I am doing this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
Ditto. I haven't stepped foot in a Walmart, Target, Costco, Starbucks, or any big store or franchise since the support of BLM. I will continue to shop small and local.
09:50 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustForThought in this post can reply
White Hat @aShulamite
09 February, 10:58
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
What local? What is open? Some thrift stores, grocery stores, restaurants, that's it.. did not know about Costco ... another one bites the dust!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
09 February, 11:05
In response White Hat to her Publication
Things are open where I am; they are justing mandating the damn masks. If I can't find things locally; I am shopping American or small business online.

Sharon Sullivan @Sgsullivan
09 February, 01:14
In response White Hat to her Publication
It may be difficult to find what you need locally, however what I do in that case is buy the items online from the manufacturer direct (especially if it is a smaller USA company) instead of just buying from Amazon. The extra cost and effort is worth it for my soul and the future of this country/world. Through this journey of the last year, I also figured out that I need less, FAR LESS than I thought I needed, so saving lots of $$. It was always too easy to order from Amazon. Just a click away and BINGO what ever impulse I "needed" arrived on my doorstep in a couple of days. No more, I am FREE!