Robby Ball @perfectsliders
09 February, 09:44
I am doing this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
09 February, 09:50
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Ditto. I haven't stepped foot in a Walmart, Target, Costco, Starbucks, or any big store or franchise since the support of BLM. I will continue to shop small and local.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
White Hat @aShulamite
What local? What is open? Some thrift stores, grocery stores, restaurants, that's it.. did not know about Costco ... another one bites the dust!
10:58 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
Only people mentioned by aShulamite in this post can reply
Sharon Sullivan @Sgsullivan
09 February, 01:14
In response White Hat to her Publication
It may be difficult to find what you need locally, however what I do in that case is buy the items online from the manufacturer direct (especially if it is a smaller USA company) instead of just buying from Amazon. The extra cost and effort is worth it for my soul and the future of this country/world. Through this journey of the last year, I also figured out that I need less, FAR LESS than I thought I needed, so saving lots of $$. It was always too easy to order from Amazon. Just a click away and BINGO what ever impulse I "needed" arrived on my doorstep in a couple of days. No more, I am FREE!

White Hat @aShulamite
09 February, 04:21
In response Sharon Sullivan to her Publication
Exactly! HOpe this attitude spreads. I feel the same. I should start saving the money that I do not spend on impulse buying or convience shopping. Our values are being realighned during this time and that has to be a good thing.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
09 February, 11:05
In response White Hat to her Publication
Things are open where I am; they are justing mandating the damn masks. If I can't find things locally; I am shopping American or small business online.

White Hat @aShulamite
09 February, 12:24
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
Now reports are starting to come out that the MASKS are causing massive health problems much worse than the "pandemic". I wear one to get in and then slide it down to shop. Only been challenged once. But, can't fly if I wanted to, and you know the drill It is our greatest enemy.