JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 May, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 12:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Bored = 44
44=
Hope
Faith
Anon
USD
Hidden
Clock
Info
Week

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 02:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you were the first thing that I noticed when I got off work and you lead me right down into a rabbit hole, lol.

17 May, 01:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Got any words of wisdom on back surgeries?
Anyone?
Fusions?
Ending well?
Extreme pain after surgery for how long?

Better surgery options? Have exhausted all non surgical options already.

Nana will admit that is has pissed me off for yrs, if they can make clones, create hearts and other organs in the lab, why the hell they cant replace discs in the spine!

Was trying to wait to see what new technology but it is taking too long, probably not going to be able to wait.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 May, 12:07
A person in the health food store store turned me onto cucurmin, it comes from tumeric. She had a hip surgery & said this was the only thing that took away the pain. I tried turmeric & did nothing for me this stuff decreases inflammation & pain. I got the extra strength. "Terry Naturally" is the brand called Curamin. has boswellia in it too. I take as needed, better than Ibuprofen too which is bad for kidneys. Its the only thing that has helped my inflammation & pain. Try Curamin.com to read on it.
Back surgery is a long recovery. Lots of PT after, slow going. I'm also getting a hair analysis done that tests for tons of stuff, will let you know when I get results. I hope this helps. I'm also getting acupuncture too along with chiro for almost 4 months now. Just now starting to feel better.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thanks for sharing I am glad you are getting better.
11:05 PM - May 19, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 June, 11:38
Nana, I believe I may have said something before about my back surgeries! First one was 2017 because I crushed L-1 vertebrae, they put a cage in that connected L-2 to T-12, recovered pretty good then developed siatica in left leg- had 2 surgery, not really successful Dr. said! So I still endure pain when I bend too much or garden, so I was prescribed Muscle relaxer for those days “Tizanidine” low dose, I refused narcotic drugs! Along with that Horse lineament made by Asorbine jr. ( suggested by Dirt Road on TG), you can get at TSC! It relieves like Bengay or Bio-freeze! I personally will not have another back surgery, unless its from a med-bed! My Sister-in-law had 5 back surgeries and never got relief! These are suggestions from me for my situation, I don’t know what caused your problem so I can only tell mine was from a crushed vertebrae, surgery for me was my only option! Love and Prayers to You again for Your Healing! ❤️🥰🙏🏼
Enclosing picture of Ointment! It works for me!

12 June, 01:06
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I will have to try this stuff too, thanks!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
12 June, 01:11
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I too have an extremely bad bad (left side) from an injury I sustained as a child. I’m going to try this, and I will never have surgery for it.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 June, 12:26
I had a hair analysis done & I have a lot of parasites 😩🤮
I have several tinctures I am taking including clove pills that kill the eggs. Hopefully I will see some results 🤞

James Dean @Wait_its_time
12 June, 12:52
Super fast parasite cleanser is using Ivermectin or fenbenzanol. Before I learned about those I used 100% pure gum spirits which is turpentine and ordered on Amazon in a glass bottle, food grade. I would take one teaspoon of pure gum spirits mixed with one tablespoon of coarse ground sugar mixed together and take my mouth washing it down with water. Best time to take it is at night time before bed as it'll help you go right to sleep and by morning you should be feeling 100% better. The parasites are attracted to the sugar and when they eat it they die off. When you have a large amount of parasites in your system when they die off you will feel a bit dizzy but it wears off. If you check your stools you will see the dead parasites which look kind of stringy. Not to be graphic but everyone should be doing this. 😎👍

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
12 June, 01:40
Ivermectin.com. get rid of parasites & more. Just take 1 once a week.