Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 11:28
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
Right you R. I didn't have any familiarity with that reference. I can't wait to learn all the comms we missed in these VK threads. There's a LOT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
17 May, 05:50
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
when I read bored now I think of that big machine used to make tunnels....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
17 May, 05:55
In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication
Thanks for that๐Ÿ˜, now it's probably going to be my first thought also..๐Ÿ˜œ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 12:33
Bored = 44
44=
Hope
Faith
Anon
USD
Hidden
Clock
Info
Week

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 02:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you were the first thing that I noticed when I got off work and you lead me right down into a rabbit hole, lol.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
17 May, 12:32
TTDSSS ?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 12:31
Nana believes the words Vincent used for this were "anti-climatic".

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 02:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm pretty sure you remember correctly because I have been reflecting on that same memory. I remember rejecting it at the time but it's checking out. We do have a LOT of spoilers. Any kind of boring also makes me think of the tunnels.
And I just noticed BO/ Barack Obama/ RED/ BORED. Ruff couple of days for "Hussein". Bye-Bye.
Mask- 44
I Am Hid- 44
A Plan- 44
Trump warned us. He said, "You're going to win so much that you're going to get sick of winning. You're going to say, "Stop Mr. President! It's too much winning!" And he is going to say, "No! We're going to win more!!!...

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 May, 08:25
Donโ€™t remember him posting being Bored before? Or has he ?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 02:55
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
The subject did come up of an anticlimactic quality to all of this for us. I can't remember if he used bored or boring.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 May, 11:44
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
I noticed the answer.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
16 May, 08:25
BORED BORING DRILLING ?

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 May, 07:55
I think @VincentKennedy is BORED!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 02:59
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
He wouldn't be alone.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 May, 07:42
Haha