JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 May, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 12:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Bored = 44
44=
Hope
Faith
Anon
USD
Hidden
Clock
Info
Week

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 02:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you were the first thing that I noticed when I got off work and you lead me right down into a rabbit hole, lol.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Got any words of wisdom on back surgeries?
Anyone?
Fusions?
Ending well?
Extreme pain after surgery for how long?

Better surgery options? Have exhausted all non surgical options already.

Nana will admit that is has pissed me off for yrs, if they can make clones, create hearts and other organs in the lab, why the hell they cant replace discs in the spine!

Was trying to wait to see what new technology but it is taking too long, probably not going to be able to wait.
01:43 PM - May 17, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
14 June, 12:16 (E)
What a great feed.
So sorry to hear your pain situation.
I was in a wheelchair or walker up until
November 8th of 2022.
A fusion was the answer.
Walking that same week.
No pain issues any longer.
However, it is imperative to
follow up with physical therapy.
The surgical hospital is rated number one
in the country.
Injections in to the spine since 2019 was effective back then….
Surgery solved the problem.
It is possible
Military grade Med Beds
will be rolling out this month.
Hope this gives you some insight.
God Bless you Nana.

14 June, 12:44
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Nana sure hopes so but not sure yet that the med beds are all that they have been made out to be, but I hope still.

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
12 June, 01:35
I had back surgery the day the Twin Towers went down. L5 splintered and pierced my sciatic nerve. Surgery was the only option - UNFORTUNATELY. I have never been the same. Once they go in - that's it - you are done. I have controlled it for the most part by foot massage/back massage and my Chiropractor. After they open you up - in goes the arthritis. I feel for you - nothing worse than a bad back - affects everything you attempt to do, including walk.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
12 June, 07:42
I love all the new (to me) treatments listed. I have a herniated disc bet C5-6 and torn discs bet L4-5.

There is no ONE solution, of course. Holistic is the way.

For me, I did the decompression work (getting the space back between discs is impo) and massage (because muscles need to learn to be in the “right” place (otherwise, will pull you out of alignment again).

BUT - changing diet is key as adding supplements (like fish oil, tumeric, avocado oil, olive oil, oil of oregano, etc).

Inflammation prevents a lot of healing. Weed out all the sugars, wheats, etc.

And, soft yoga stetches helps blood get to the pain areas for faster healing.

🙏🏻❤️

12 June, 01:12
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Nana agrees this helps too, but short of getting to the consciousness level to heal myself the damage has been too long now.
Hoping that there are healing technologies that will help but I do also think that the hype about the med beds is quit overstated.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
12 June, 12:40
I would consider spinal decompression using the DRX-9000 first! 88% sucess rate treating herniated and bulging disc, plus a lot of other similar back and neck issues. THe surgery is the absolute worst!

12 June, 01:24
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Yes I would too, I did that about 15 yrs ago with some success for a while.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 June, 12:39
Did you check out Freedomforce.live website? Melissa's mom was helped alot by a pain doctor. Her mom is no longer in pain. Check out her site. She has a health section. Feel better Nana.

12 June, 01:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
😘💜

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 May, 10:48
Yesterday, a lady at the Post Office saw me walking with my canes and she told me this advice,
"I've been in chronic pain all my life due to a birth defect. I finally discovered something that has really helped me. Ice baths."
She went on to further convince me and I think I will try ice baths. (What have I got to lose?)

Pink Totter @Totter
19 May, 11:11
Husband spends time talking to the Amish, one lost part of his leg in a giant meat grinder. He finally talked the hospital into letting someone bring in burdock leaves to wrap around what was left of his leg... the nurse came in and asked how much pain he was in, he was having no pain.

If you have any of this weed growing around it's well worth a try!

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
20 May, 01:51
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
If anyone can see @Fighter4Justice response, can you inform him/her that I can't see her/his response.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 May, 12:07
A person in the health food store store turned me onto cucurmin, it comes from tumeric. She had a hip surgery & said this was the only thing that took away the pain. I tried turmeric & did nothing for me this stuff decreases inflammation & pain. I got the extra strength. "Terry Naturally" is the brand called Curamin. has boswellia in it too. I take as needed, better than Ibuprofen too which is bad for kidneys. Its the only thing that has helped my inflammation & pain. Try Curamin.com to read on it.
Back surgery is a long recovery. Lots of PT after, slow going. I'm also getting a hair analysis done that tests for tons of stuff, will let you know when I get results. I hope this helps. I'm also getting acupuncture too along with chiro for almost 4 months now. Just now starting to feel better.

19 May, 11:05
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thanks for sharing I am glad you are getting better.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
18 May, 11:53
Boswellia extra strength helps with the pain, as does 2 Turmeric/Curcumin/BlackPepper 750 mg each, plus 2 Alpha Lipoic Acid 650 mg each, taken at same time.

Boswellia is Frankincense, so be sure you are getting a well-sourced one, Nana. The brand I buy is Terry's Naturals, and it truly helps.

Speaking from experience, as I only have 25% of a spinal cord from a very bad MVA, and burst fractured L1 into over 1k pieces, having to have a new one built from a bone bank. Also deal with degenerative disc disease as a direct result of same accident.

The above combo has kept me off the op table after having 3 spinal surgeries and 2 brain surgeries due to the same MVA.

God has given us everything we need, Sis, and I'm with you in this fight to find the answers outside of the scalpel. God bless you and prayers for the answers to come swiftly for you!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
20 May, 12:06
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
It's interesting that you mention Frankincense. All three of the gifts (Frankincense, Myrrh and Gold) that were presented to the Baby Jesus by the Wise Men (Magi) were used for medicinal purposes.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
18 May, 08:20
Another couple thoughts....
although the feds strictly limit the diagnoses doctors can permit patients to get HYPERBARIC OXYGEN treatments for,
its undisputed that it IMPROVES the body's ability to HEAL.
[private clinics rxing ALL complaints were thriving in Cali, but then there were a few explosions/fires➡️ ☠️, so now ONLY HOME UNITS & MEDICAL FACILITIES can have them.]
You may have a friend who'd let you use their's an hour a few times/ week?

ALSO,
HYALURONIC ACID w/ VIT. C is an OTC supplement SO HELPFUL that my creaking joints remind me if I FORGET to add it to my GREEN TEA w/ herbs concoction: "NEOCELL" Berry liquid brand. Keep it refrigerated. Start low on the dose & see. No cheap, but everyone I've gifted a bottle w/ has become much more mobile & an avid consumer.

Peace,
Ellen
former ER Dr.,
GP among the Amish,
later Shrink in such assignments
as WRAMC, PSU, Ypsi for UM, a freestanding psych hospital run by Mennonites that refused to own restraints

18 May, 10:30
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
Thank you for sharing hun

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
18 May, 04:57
https://www.wphphysicianas...
Nana, I had 2 back surgeries within 6 months back in 2001. First doctor broke my back putting Ray Cages in. He told me to go to bed and take fosamax so my back could heal. The pain was unbearable so I continued to search for another doctor. I found Dr. Andrew Casden who performed Gloria Estefan’s back surgery when she was in a bus accident while touring. I called him up and he returned my call immediately. He told me to send all my information to him to review. He called me back within 2 weeks and said he could help me. He performed a 5 1/2 hour surgery on a Monday and I walked out of the hospital on Thursday of that week and never had anymore pain. At 61 years old, I run, lift heavy weights, etc. and have stayed pain free all these years. When they were prepping me for surgery the technician asked me if I knew how famous my doctor was, I replied yes that was why I was here so he could help me. The technician a

Every Time @soTELLme533
18 May, 12:36
I'm avoiding surgery
For pain, I take:
Frankincense aka Botswella, Cayenne, Turmeric and Bromelain
DL-Phenylalanine- essential amino acid
Willow Bark- salicylic acid/aspirin
Applied to pain areas:
Frankincense, Lavender and other Oils
And Arnica, peppermint, juniper and hemp which comes in an all in one lotion
MSM cream if sulfur is ok for you
(Norwegian) Cod Liver Oil taken with either whole or 2 % milk, supposed to rebuild cartilage
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is good for clearing toxins, but probably should be taken in very small doses at first to ensure tolerance.
In fact when trying anything new, best to go slow, small doses, try a small dab on skin, take supplements one at a time, each day or two adding one more.
I'm not pain-free, but get some relief without taking tylenol, etc
I alternate heating pads/ice packs when pain's very bad
If you haven't, consider blood work to look for any underlying infection that could be causing deterioration
Best of luck!

20 May, 12:09
In response Every Time to her Publication
Thank you for sharing, I too have been in this battle for a lot of years. I too believe that there are many ways to manage the pain and I thank you all for sharing as there are several things here I plan to try until I decide what to do.
After so many years what I am faced with I am afraid is no longer pain manageable, it is bone on bone and unless the med/beds can rebuild the disc and bone, well no amount of pain management will be my answers, and refuse to be a vegetable on meds.

Nana so loves you all for helping and sharing your experience as well, perhaps others here will also get answers and new treatments to try from what you have done.

Love you all.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
17 May, 11:34
I ended up making the orthopedist REMOVE what he'd TOLD me were "titanium rods & screws", but my incision kept breaking open, my lower molars closest to the cervical fusion crumbled under their crowns & needed extractions.... plus I had more persistent spasm than he thought I "should".
Sleuthing it out thru MED RECORDS, then the MANUFACTURER, there were OTHER metals LISTED on the boxes of my implants, 8% ALUMINUM, NICKEL byproducts of steel. I had to FedEx my white cells to a lab in Chicago who demo'd how fast the above💩☠️my cells. SO, OUT w/ the hardware...
I managed to grow ENOUGH bone by taking (still do) DHEA, as well as Vit D + Calcium.
For Spasm, drape self over Exercise ball, deep breaths, praying... I can't take narcos either... have passed kidney stones... hate hospitals.... agree that hydration & fresh foods/herbs key...🙏🏽ing for you.
Ellen

20 May, 12:26
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
So sorry for your pain hun. I too am taking the DHEA for other reasons. I hope you age an answer soon as well.

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
17 May, 07:37

17 May, 07:37

17 May, 10:53
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
Wow Have not seen that option that looks like a good thing.

17 May, 07:36

17 May, 07:36

17 May, 10:51
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
Thank you for all the info I am definately checking it all out.

K.T. Patriot @Ktpatriot
17 May, 03:48
Praying that you find a solution! My husband had herniated discs at L3/4 and L4/5 that progressed to the point where it would take him an hour to get up to a standing position if he ever sat or laid down. We had young kids that he felt he couldn’t really play with and it started causing some depression, especially knowing that he probably wouldn’t be able to hold the baby we had on the way. He had done all the supplements, therapies, chiropractic programs anyone threw his way but they only provided minor relief. 4 years ago he ended up going to ONZ in Germany (onzspine.com) for artificial disc replacement. He has been pain free ever since.
https://youtu.be/9b6Smt9rM...
My Back Surgery at ONZ in Germany - 1 Year Later - YouTube

I was a little reluctant to post this video since it really gets deep and personal for me and exposes the agony of what I was dealing with behind the scenes....

17 May, 11:00
In response K.T. Patriot to her Publication
Awesome, so happy for him and your family. Thank you for this information. 😘

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 May, 03:45
I'm currently with a compression fracture of the L1, and a bulging disc above, due to a fall from my horse in September.

Everything I have seen, and been told is that the fusing surgery causes lifetime pain (my Dr finally admitted that an allergic reaction to the bonding msterial can happen.) I told him I would not do any procedures just yet, as things are still improving (he also said he had seen bone regrow - he is one if the good Drs, no masks or pressure for injections during Covid).

I am no longer on Tylenol to go to sleep (can't take strong pain killers they make me throw up, and, I am reluctant to take them in case I reinjure myself.)

So doing what I can, & noticing every week I can do more, then rest... sometimes with a heat pad. I drink lots of water too, as this helps prevent the muscles from cramping, and pulling everything out of whack.

How long ago did you injure yourself?

17 May, 11:05
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Wel I have taken a couple of bad falls from horses over the years, well and was run over by a car then a trailer when I was younger so Idk about that but the mostest of it is disc degeneration.
Literally all my other siblings have back issues as well so idk.

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
17 May, 11:07
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Good for you. I can tell you I AM noticing improvements weekly! I Know there are a LOT of NEW LOVING energies coming into our atmosphere. Also, I have learned Tuning Forks; just for this purpose: HEALING & I practice putting the Healing Frequencies out there for everyone to receive healing DAILY! Tune in.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
17 May, 03:42
Mid 60s, chose to do a physical therapy and mental therapy option.
😃 Great results! Diet, Exercise, Therapy, Rest, Re-Create. 🙏 🤲 ^

17 May, 03:39
My sister had a procedure called
microdiscectomy.
Dr John German did the surgery in NY.
L4-L5

This is what she wrote.

Procedure was an absolute success. For me it was a miracle. Fully capable of doing everything I could do before the surgery. My biggest hurdle was getting off the drugs I was on to manage the pain. Post surgery I walked out to the car in no pain after excruciating pain prior.

17 May, 03:42
I was reading on that last night.

It seems that what they do is the same process but the difference is that they have a second internal camera so they can see better what they are doing.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
17 May, 03:35
I'd save surgery for the absolute last option. Many people I know that have had back surgery say if there's any improvement at all it only last a few years before they're back at the doctors and of course all they want to do is operate again. It can also take a year to recover from the procedure itself. I wish I had a proven option to share with you. Praying you find relief quickly.

17 May, 03:37
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
Thank you

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
17 May, 03:31
Praying for you. My story is very similar.

17 May, 03:39
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
😘💜🙏

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 May, 03:30
I used to sell health supplements in a big box setting, which gave me the opportunity to talk with many people about their health issues. It was perfect for information gathering. Out of the many people I spoke with that had back surgeries, there were only one or two that found relief.

There was a man at work, early '70s, tough New Yorker but always in pain. Said he had had back surgery, and it didn't work. I told him about food grade diatomaceous Earth, what it does, how to take it, etc (I never sold it, I just knew from experience it helps with many issues). He researched & bought some; 3 weeks later he was running up and down the aisles,; pain was almost gone 🙂

Our joints require silica, or it's bone on bone. We're getting very little in our diets, hence arthritis, knee & back pain, etc. After I started taking it, the knots on my fingers disappeared; took about a month.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
17 May, 05:08
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
The Benefits of Diatomaceous Earth for Humans - YouTube

Check out the amazing benefits of diatomaceous earth for humans. 0:00 Introduction: Diatomaceous earth explained0:25 Benefits of silica 1:33 Diatomaceous ear...

18 May, 09:49
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
CAN YOU SHARE THE DOSAGE YOU TOOK ? ALSO, WHEN YOU SAY "KNOTS" DO YOU MEAN ENLARGED JOINTS ? THANK YOU

The Real Me @TheRealMe
Nana, have you considered these supplements: copper, vitamin C, and shark cartilage? These aid in regrowth. Also, Boron protocol is great for building bone density. I understand if your past the point of trying these type of options, chronic pain is hard. Either way, praying for healing for you.

17 May, 03:44
In response The Real Me to her Publication
From what I understand bone isnt really the problem it is the disc inbetween them at issue.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 May, 03:26
When I lived in NYC, I met a neighbor who was a Nutcracker, Brain Surgeon. He was bowing out of the surgery part because of the 8-10 hour surgeries he would do. It was putting a strain on his back. I asked him if he was going to have surgery on his back to correct it. He told me, through his own experience with other surgeons, NEVER get back surgery, if you can avoid it. He said, he does not recommend it. You will never be the same after having it done. And not all surgeons are good ones. He reiterated to me never have back surgery. I know someone who had the back surgery done for a herniated disk. Well, he became partially paralyzed after having it done.

judi jones @justj88
17 May, 03:22
much love i have one out sideways re discs after a fall in mountains .walk with a stick ..diet can help re nerve pain . plus amino acid suppliments such as glycine and l glutamine NOW is apparently a good company in usa..have you tried an inversion table that works for some if discs out backwards ..qi gong also benifical. but hold on the med beds will be here soon . make sure your gut is working properly no leaky gut as that will affect pain level.

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
17 May, 03:22
Will DM you with an alternative.

17 May, 03:20
Which disc are you having issues with? My sister had what I call drive thru back surgery in Upstate NY. I can talk to her about what was done and to what part of the spine. Thank GOD she had a great outcome with it. It was her lower spine. I am sorry you're in pain. Melissa Redpill the World has a resource in Texas that took her mom's pain away and she swears by her. Let me know if you want me to get info from my sister. Feel better.

Thank you hun.

Thank you hun.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
17 May, 03:20
Nana, I was in severe pain for about 2-3 years - I got to the point where I could not walk to the mail box - went to a supposed pain specialist - who not only did not help but inserted something in my spine and made it worse. Finally, we found a surgeon that said he could help me. A young man that said, I will fix you up. He did, My husband and I just finished a round of 18 holes of golf this morning. I never forget to be grateful, my life has changed. At 68 years old I have a new lease on life. I get your reluctance to have surgery, I was the same. I live in FLA, and many people come from all over to see this young doctor. There is hope for you. God Bless

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I am glad it worked out good for you.
I have a young doctor as well that has a great track record.
I have a good feeling about him really, and I have seen all of the best in TN.
Most of the older ones seem to be like you are just another number.
My mobility is down that low as well, so at this point I wont say I dont have a lot to lose cause I realize it could be way worse but I see no point to being if you have to take zombie pain meds everyday and cant walk.

They tried to give me that drug called Lyrica once for arthritis and I literally could not wake up for 3 days, and I mean could not stay conscious.
Told them I would prefer the arthritis to being a zombie.