LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA @LightHeartAnon
Folks check this out, this such a cool thread VK started.
I love seeing people’s creations, people are so amazing!!!!!! πŸ˜πŸ’–
https://twitter.com/Vincen...
12:37 PM - May 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
18 May, 11:18
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
I help parents get through trials they experience from CPS. Encourage and be a support

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 May, 11:24
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“ Wow, my heart goes out to you! You’re bringing light to something heavy! That is very creative to be able to do. So needed. God bless you! βœ¨πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
18 May, 11:12
DejaVu-doo...
I swear We've done this once B-4!?

πŸ˜‡βœŒ

18 May, 11:14
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Indeed we have!!! VK had a great thread on here for folks’ creations!

Wow! I want to check out your book for sure!!!!!!! Looks incredible! 😍

Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
18 May, 10:54
I tutor struggling readers and writers online using classical methods and great literature. ClassicalStartTutoroing.com

18 May, 11:12
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
That’s incredible!!! Very needed skill, thank you for sharing! I am interested to learn more! Found this section of your site to be incredibly eye opening, conceptually & number wise! Wow!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 May, 10:40
have amazing and creative souls on this platform...God bless all of you

18 May, 10:44
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
I believe every single person is creative.
So many different ways to create, endless!
Much love to you friend!!! βœ¨πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨πŸ’•

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 May, 07:37
I also knit hats, scarves, shawlsπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

18 May, 10:29
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Do you sell these? They’re beautifully stunning!!!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
18 May, 10:35
Beautiful!! I knit some but prefer crochet. My grandma and my mother-in-law used to crochet also.

Linda Johnson @LJohn33
18 May, 05:55
I make casual bags. Leather, canvas, fabric. :)

18 May, 10:30
In response Linda Johnson to his Publication
Daaaaaannngg that’s gorgeous work!!! πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Where can one purchase?

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
18 May, 05:14
Well....I'm not terrible at creative and domestic endeavors...(with the exception of cleaning house...not so much)...I've published one book but I don't advertise that here as it has my real name on it. And I'm EXCELLENT at making messes. Not sure I could "sell" that though. ;)

18 May, 10:33
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Beautiful!!! I love that! Hey, I believe cleaning is only good in the exact appropriate balance!!! πŸ˜‚ Otherwise it can rule your life and suck away your most valuable currency; Time! Making a mess is great evidence that you’re not afraid to try new things and LIVE! Explore! DO! Love that!!! Nice work & thank you for sharing!!!!!! πŸ’–

amy lilley @amylilley
18 May, 04:43
WIPπŸ€—

18 May, 10:35
In response amy lilley to her Publication
😍😍😍
WOW!!!! That is amazing, something I would love to be able to buy, as would my whole family! Do you sell? Tell me more!!!

Pink Totter @Totter
18 May, 10:45
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Love this, it's been years, but the clay is calling me back!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 May, 04:18
I create positive energy by working with addicts and Alcoholics

18 May, 10:36
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
πŸ₯²πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨
You are an incredible human being

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
18 May, 03:56
I didn’t create nothing but I am working on my homestead. Got fruit trees, grapes, blueberries. Raspberry, peach trees. Apple trees, blackberries. Gardening not gonna name them all and built a chicken coupe. Got 10 chickens.

18 May, 10:40
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
That’s a huge amount of creation!!!
So awesome!!!! I’m a homesteader myself but not as far along. I have land, working on clearing it for fire safety mostly, but built a greenhouse last year. Have some fruit trees. Next on the list chickens, bees, vineyards, olive trees. It would be awesome if you can share tips if you feel like it, maybe using #homesteading in your post so we can learn from you!!!
βœ¨πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨πŸ’–

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 May, 03:55
Not on twatter, taken at the bottom of our drive in Alaska.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 May, 10:36
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
WOW! That is an awesome photo and to think you took it at the end of your driveway!

18 May, 10:42
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Me neither except in read only mode due to permanent suspension!

WOW!!! 🀩 What amazing timing and quality!!! That’s an amazing capture!!! Thank you for sharing πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ€—

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 May, 03:47
Flower girl wedding basket
Fake flowers

18 May, 10:46
πŸ₯²πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ» Stunningly beautiful, wow!!!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
18 May, 03:34
I just learned within the last year, the art of cooking, restaurant, quality meals, but I never took a picture of any of my delicious meals.

18 May, 10:47
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Please share us a pic one day, it’ll be so exciting, healing, inspiring and fulfilling to see your work! πŸ’•

Victor This Guy @This_guy
18 May, 03:27
I create music where before there was none.
It is free in the aether wherever u are.
I AM Urs.
🀍🏁🀍

18 May, 10:48
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
So I should tune into the ethers to find it??!? ✨ 🎢✨

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
18 May, 02:39
Unfinnished peice I started 5 years ago, health issues in the way . Sorry do not know how to turn upright. I can paint but I am no Computer geek ! lol

18 May, 03:16
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
That’s amazing!!! You’re very talented. I pray that you receive all the healing & loving energies to continue with your creations. I create too & have long orbits with it due to the need to heal & the busyness of life. But when I do, I find it healing and wonder why I didn’t get back to it sooner. Creating = Healing πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»
Much love to you and thank you for sharing.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
18 May, 01:24

18 May, 03:18
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
Wow!!!!! Incredible artwork of cakes! I’m not a skilled cake artist so super in awe of this!! Immaculate Fondant-ing!

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
18 May, 12:59
Made these out of raw wood

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 May, 03:20
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈBeautiful...Very talented.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
18 May, 04:17
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Beautiful work!

Maryann Maty @MarianM
18 May, 12:43
I made this during CV

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
18 May, 01:25
In response Maryann Maty to her Publication
❀

18 May, 03:20
In response Maryann Maty to her Publication
What are those metal pieces? This is amazing!!!!! I love how it picks up light.