LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 May, 12:37
Folks check this out, this such a cool thread VK started.
I love seeing people’s creations, people are so amazing!!!!!! 😍💖
https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Fooked in this post can reply
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
18 May, 04:17
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Beautiful work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 May, 03:20
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Beautiful...Very talented.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
18 May, 03:19
TALENTED

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 May, 03:19
Daaaaaaaaaaannnnnnggg that’s incredible! So detailed and beautiful. Where can one purchase?

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
18 May, 03:50
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thank you so much , but I don’t sell them anymore. I made them out of cedar and the dust from the cedar made it extremely hard to breathe and I had to stop . Made this for the wildlife in my yard as well

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 May, 03:18
You are a true artist!

Selah 321 @Selah
So beautiful...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
I bet u don't have time even for a hobby!! 🤭🤍

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
18 May, 03:51
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Unfortunately most of us don’t

Victor This Guy @This_guy
18 May, 03:16
GO Dolphins!!! 👀💥💯🌴...great work Mr Patriot! ...may I call u Pissed?...or Mr Fooked? 🤗, U rock man!!!🤍🏁🤍

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
18 May, 01:45 (E)
That eagle is beautiful! I love the sun flower too!

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
18 May, 02:02
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Thank you

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
18 May, 01:26