LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 May, 12:37
Folks check this out, this such a cool thread VK started.
I love seeing people’s creations, people are so amazing!!!!!! 😍💖
https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
18 May, 10:45
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Love this, it's been years, but the clay is calling me back!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
19 May, 08:38 (E)
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Thank you so much🥰The clay called me almost 5 years ago, on and off…haven’t looked back, it’s impossible!!!!!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 May, 10:35
In response amy lilley to her Publication
😍😍😍
WOW!!!! That is amazing, something I would love to be able to buy, as would my whole family! Do you sell? Tell me more!!!

amy lilley @amylilley
19 May, 08:43
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thank you so much🤗I do have an Etsy shop for the pottery but it is empty at the moment😩this piece and others have a way to ho until the finished product appears HOWEVER, I will keep you posted over the next couple of months, again many thank you’s😇